Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

UNANG MAIISIP MO PAG SINABING SYMBIANIZE?

Nay free internet naba ulit tayo?
Not sure ako punkz....sa mga nakikita kong mga VPN ay para ito ma optimize ang registered promos...pero baka meron na hindi lang natin alam...search2x lang punkz...

Mga panahong symbian phone pa ang naghahari na mobile phone.*cool*

FBT/UBT-free browsing tecnique/unlimitted browsing technique.

Favorite ko noon yung trick or dot trick. I'm sure may nakakakatanda pa nung trick na yun.

ako....i almost got what i wanted...with no restriction because all member masters here are all cooperative and accomodative..thats what symbianize meant before and they go a long long years most visited group site in the philippines...when they announce shutting down...i am one of those got worried and sad...i hope it remain the same after reviving it this year....

Not sure ako punkz....sa mga nakikita kong mga VPN ay para ito ma optimize ang registered promos...pero baka meron na hindi lang natin alam...search2x lang punkz...
thank you so much
Post automatically merged:

mga hacker at manyakis na gusto sa libreng unlit mobile data. hahaha.

Malulupit na Tech sharing. yung mga pioneer dito as in nauna. hehe:salute:

One stop shop ng apps. Very helpful indeed!

i.t things hehe. AZ dati bago mag trending kung san san sa AZ muna hahaha.

Modded symbian apps tas Free Internet.Haha yung time na andami ko naiipon na sim dahil na bablock ng smart.

Back
Top Bottom