Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Universal Serial Bus Controllers drivers are listed as "Unknown"

kleynttt

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Hi! How to fix my universal Serial Bus Controller drivers? They're listed as "Unknown" on my Device Manager.

drivers.png

I already tried reinstalling it by uninstalling it then restarting my laptop. Nothing happened

Hi! How to fix my universal Serial Bus Controller drivers? They're listed as "Unknown" on my Device Manager.

View attachment 14119

I already tried reinstalling it by uninstalling it then restarting my laptop. Nothing happened

What is your laptop's model number? Have you tried downloading the chipset drivers from your laptop's support page?

What is your laptop's model number? Have you tried downloading the chipset drivers from your laptop's support page?
My Laptop is HP EliteBook 840 G2. Yes, i've tried downloading it but it says "This operating system is not supported". I've also tried using DriverEasy but it doesn't resolve the problem

Had the same problem a month ago. I have tried all of the fixes offered by Google.
Your system is heavily corrupted if your laptop cannot detect FDs even after installing all the needed chipsets and drivers.

For me, the best option is to format your laptop.
You are lucky if your device has DVD Rom as it will be easier for you.

I want to know, Can your laptop detect FDs / USB when booting up?

try nyu mag windows update, it can resolve other unknown drivers pero dont forget to turn it off after nyu mag udpate para iwas genuine issue.

download mo lang lang yung driver nya then install mo lang and then restart the system. kailangan kasi yung compatible yung driver na ilalagay mo sir!

Back
Top Bottom