Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

useful codes for LG

hi po..

merun po bang unlock code sa s LG G prolite dual sim po..

salamat po.

meron po bang mga free unlock codes for l9 p769?? pa help po please...salamat po

hi patulong po mga boss sa LG D724 my available po b kau unlock codes jn TIA

baka may alam po kayo mga sir pano ma unlocked yung tablet ko.. Nagpermanently network locked yung LG PAD V495 nakalock kasi sa AT&T padala ni mama kaso yung trinay ko ng 10 times nag permanent network locked na.. pahelp naman po mga guys. Thank you in advance!

Pa unlock nmn ng g2 mini ko smartlockpo kc .

Please help... I will start driving as an uber driver this morning... My aunt gave me a tablet LG LK430 sprint lock.. Help guys to openline it..thanks in advance..Godbless you

Imei: 357109063049660
Sprint lock

panu po ma open line ang LGB470
Device ID: 35992608027834707
Hardware Version: 1.0
Software Version: B47010c
naka lock po sya sa ATnT SIMCARD

Back
Top Bottom