Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

-verse of the day for us christians-

Colossians 3:12 NIV
Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.

Ngunit kung ang sinuman sa inyo ay kulang sa karunungan, humingi siya sa Diyos at siya'y bibigyan, sapagkat ang Diyos ay nagbibigay ng sagana at di nanunumbat. --Santiago 1:5

A marriage shall be considered valid only if the wife is a virgin. If the wife is not a virgin, she shall be executed

Deuteronomy 22:13-21

Isaiah 45:7 KJV

7. I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

nice thread, nag babasa ako ng verse bago mag start sa trabaho ko eh, salamat sa thread na to, I'm a Born Again Christian :)

Good day! Its nice to see that this thread is in bloom .. we'll continue to spread the words..
thanks admin and thanks brothers and sisters in Christ
God bless us all..

have a good day!

"Ang hindi panig sa akin ay laban sa akin, at ang hindi ko kasama sa pag-iipon ay nagkakalat." --Mateo 12:30

[Jesus said] "By myself I can do nothing; I judge only as I hear, and my judgment is just, for I seek not to please myself but him who sent me."
—John 5:30

Lahat ng nilalang ni Yahweh ay mayroong kadahilanan, at ang masasama, kaparusahan ang kahihinatnan. --Kawikaan 16:4

connected ito sa tinatawag nilang Shemittah... please read below to get some idea regards to this topic.

+++

That date would take a little explaining. Concerning the times and seasons on God’s prophetic calendar. “The Mystery of the Shemitah” by Johnathan Chan is a good resource material book.

Just as there are 7 days in a week, and the 7th day is a Sabbath of rest for man and beast. There is also a 7 year cycle. The 7th year is a Sabbath year of rest for the land. Then after 7 Sabbath years in the 50th year is a Jubilee year. We are in a Shmeitah year now. It is interesting to note, that for at least the last 100 years, even secular financial experts have noticed a 7 year trend in the markets, usually with a drop in the markets on the last day of the Shmeitah year. The currant Sabbath year ends on September 13th, 2015.

In addition to this are the 4 blood moons on the appointed days of the Lord. Genesis 1:14, Joel 2 28-32. The first lunar eclipse was on Passover 2014. The second was on Rosh Hashana 2014. On March 20th there will be a total eclipse of the sun. That “just happens” to be the first day on the Hebrew religious calendar. It is the religious New Years Day, this time coupled with a solar eclipse. 2 weeks later again on Passover is another eclipse of the moon. Then on September 13th, the last day of the currant Sabbath year there is another partial eclipse of the sun. 2 weeks later on Rosh Hashanna is another blood moon.

How is it an accident that the signs in the heavens correspond to the exact day, that God instructed Israel to observe special Holy Days? Genesis 1 14 says the sun and moon were created to mark signs and seasons, …. as a signal to the world. Joel 2, states that the moon will be turned to blood and the sun to darkness, BEFORE the day of the Lord. Upon the earth there will be blood, fire and columns of smoke. (war).

Anyone can see with the dovetailing of world currant events along with the signs in the heavens God is warning that something very huge is about to happen. Even Jesus said, “When you see ALL these things BEGIN to come to pass, look up, and lift up your heads for your redemption is nigh, even at the very door.”

There is much more to this. 1948-49 there were blood moons on the Holy Days, immediatly after Israel was reborn as a nation in one day. The next time it happened, was 1967-1968 when during the 6 day war, Israel regained control of Jerusalem, it’s ancient capital. Now we are at it again, but this time they are accompanied by solar eclipses as well, fulfilling the prophecies exactly.

September 13th is the end of the current 7 year cycle, while September 14th is the beginning of another week of years. 7 final years of tribulation, many believe and speculate. Weather that is the day antichrist is revealed or not, no one knows for sure. But clearly something is going to happen soon.

“The Harvest of Israel” by Perry Stone, is another good read if you want to understand the times God has appointed. For those with wisdom and discernment, those who are watching as Christ commanded us to do so that “Day” will not come upon us unaware, we are set as watchman to see the signs and sound the alarm to repent turn to Jesus Christ for the forgivness of sins, especially as the great day of Judgement approaches. Now is the time.

No one is setting dates for the rapture, but we are saying the times and seasons for everything written to be fulfilled are about to begin.

Study to show thyself approved, rightly dividing the word of truth. Read Leviticus chapters 23-25, there are specific days set for things to happen. In the NT book of Colossians, Paul wrote that concerning new moons and SABBATHS, are a shadow of things to come, but the substance is Christ.

There are 7 major feast days or appointments of the Lord. 4 are in the spring of the year, 3 are in the fall of the year. Jesus died on the eve of passover, placed in the tomb on Unleavened Bread, Rose on the feast or appointment of “First Fruits”. Then 50 days later on Shavuot (Pentecost) He sent the Holy Spirit that birthed the Church. Everything happened on the specific day as appointed by God. Now the final 3 days of appointment are upon us.

The next in order is trumpets. Trumpets mean at least 7 things. 1, The time of Jacobs trouble. 2, Judgement. 3. Opening of the books. 4, Opening of the gates or doors. 5, The Hidden Day. 6, The wedding of Messiah. 7, The coronation of the King.

Today we are still in Pentecost as the Spirit is still with us. At the appointment of trumpets, Pentecost will be over, and Judgement will begin. The Feast of Trumpets is next in order to be fulfilled in Christ.

This is only a short revealing of the hidden truths, the gentile church has been unaware of for many years, but at the time of the end all these things will be revealed.

It is important to know this. It is impossible to understand the end time prophecies, without understanding the feast days, as these are a but a shadow of things to come. God is trying to warn everyone lest they perish, but who believes our report of the truth? Now is the time to call on the name of the Lord, and get serious before God. Now is the time of the end.

credit to propheticwatcher

another reference: http://www.pray4zion.org/thecomingbloodmoons.html

MARANATHA...God bless us!

Luke 6:27-28 NIV
“But to you who are listening I say: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, [28] bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you.

Praise him with timbrel and dancing, praise him with the strings and pipe.

Psalm 150:4

John 17:22-24 NIV
I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one--- [23] I in them and you in me---so that they may be brought to complete unity. Then the world will know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me. [24] “Father, I want those you have given me to be with me where I am, and to see my glory, the glory you have given me because you loved me before the creation of the world.

Exodus 39:42-43 New International Version (NIV)

42 The Israelites had done all the work just as the Lord had commanded Moses. 43 Moses inspected the work and saw that they had done it just as the Lord had commanded. So Moses blessed them.

-It encourages me today to pursue walking in God's words/commands. If God would look upon us today, masasabi kaya niyang ginagawa natin yung mga salita niya just as he commanded and said in his words?

The Israelites did ALL the workd just as the Lord had commanded Moses. How about us today?

Last edited:
Tumayo si Jesus at tinanong ang babae, Nasaan sila? Wala na bang humahatol sa iyo?� Wala po, Ginoo, sagot ng babae. Sinabi ni Jesus, Hindi rin kita hahatulan. Umuwi ka na, at mula ngayon ay huwag ka nang gumawa ng kasalanan. --Juan 8:10-11

MARANATHA...

Hebrews 11:1-2 ESV
Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen. [2] For by it the people of old received their commendation.

Back
Top Bottom