Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

-verse of the day for us christians-

dhandhandhan

Proficient
Advanced Member
Reaction score
hello fellow Christian..i made this thread where to post "our verse for the day"..this is to help and encourage our fellow Christians to cope up with their daily life.. also to Save the Non believers whom not by accidentally open this thread..

So let me start with this verse...

John 3:16 ""For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."

(heart of the bible)

GODBLESS

Last edited:
"But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well." (Matthew 6:33).

Today is sunday...so we must seek God first...and dont worry..for GOD will provide all..",j

Revelation 1:3 Mapalad ang bumabasa ng aklat na ito, ang mga nakikinig sa hulang inihahayag nito, at tumutupad sa nasusulat dito! Sapagkat ang lahat ng ito’y malapit nang maganap.

"Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you." (1 Peter 5:7).

so today dont w0rry for God cares for us...just trust him

"We live by faith, not by sight." (2 Corinthians 5:7).

its true..we must live by faith,n0t by sight.for God is t he center of our life..n0t other people..Godbless",j

Isaias 34:16 Inyong saliksikin sa aklat ng Panginoon, at inyong basahin: kahit isa sa mga ito ay hindi magkukulang, walang mangangailangan ng kaniyang kasama; sapagka't iniutos ng aking bibig, at pinisan sila ng kaniyang Espiritu.

Hwag mong hamakin ang parusa ng Panginoon ni mayamot man sa kanyang saway sapagkat sinasaway ng Panginoon ang kanyang iniibig gaya ng ama sa anak na kanyang kinaluluguran. -Kawikaan 3:11

I Corinthians 4:6 Ang mga bagay ngang ito, mga kapatid, ay inianyo ko sa halimbawa sa aking sarili at kay Apolos dahil sa inyo; upang sa amin ay mangatuto kayo na huwag magsihigit sa mga bagay na nangasusulat; upang ang sinoman sa inyo ay huwag magpalalo ang isa laban sa iba.

Jeremias 20:13 "Awitan ninyo si Yahweh, inyong purihin si Yahweh sapagkat inililigtas niya ang mga api mula sa kamay ng mga gumagawa ng masama."

"Jesus wept." (John 11:35).

The shortest verse in the bible..yet it brings comf0rt for us each time..we are down..

Last edited:
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." (John 1:1).

"Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him."
James 1:12 New International Version Bible :pray:

"Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him."

nice...thnx for this

but now you seek to kill me, a MAN who has told you the truth that I heard from God. This is not what Abraham did. You are doing the works your father did." They said to him "We were not born of sexual immorality. We have one Father—even God." Jesus said to them, "If God were your Father, you would love me, for I came from God and I am here. I came not of my own accord, but he sent me. Why do you not understand what I say? It is because you cannot bear to hear my word. You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and has nothing to do with the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

JOHH 8:40-44

my favorite verse ....

Proverbs 26:4-5
"Do not answer a fool according to folly, or you yourself will be just like him. Answer a fool according to his folly, or he will be wise in his own eyes."

Last edited:
Proverbs 5:23 Siya’y mamamatay sa kakulangan ng turo; At sa kadahilanan ng kaniyang pagkaulol ay maliligaw siya.

"Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."

Deuteronomy 31:6 New International Version:pray:

Back
Top Bottom