Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

-verse of the day for us christians-

“Dahil si Cristo'y nagtiis ng hirap sa buhay na ito, kayo man ay dapat maging handang magtiis, sapagkat ang nagtitiis ng hirap sa buhay na ito ay tumalikod na sa kasalanan.” --1 Pedro 4:1

"Ang tinanggap ng Diyos bilang anak niya ay hindi nagpapatuloy sa pagkakasala, sapagkat nananatili sa kanya ang buhay na galing sa Diyos. At dahil ang Diyos ang ama niya, hindi siya maaaring magpatuloy sa pagkakasala." --1 Juan 3:9

Mark 11:24-25 NLT
I tell you, you can pray for anything, and if you believe that you've received it, it will be yours. [25] But when you are praying, first forgive anyone you are holding a grudge against, so that your Father in heaven will forgive your sins, too."

- - - Updated - - -

Mark 13:31 NLT
Heaven and earth will disappear, but my words will never disappear.

1 Thessalonians 5:18 NLT
Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you who belong to Christ Jesus.

- - - Updated - - -

Psalm 52:8 NLT
But I am like an olive tree, thriving in the house of God. I will always trust in God's unfailing love.

Anumang hingin ninyo sa panalangin ay tatanggapin ninyo kung nananalig kayo. --Mateo 21:22

1 Corinthians 3:18-20 NIV
Do not deceive yourselves. If any one of you thinks he is wise by the standards of this age, he should become a "fool" so that he may become wise. For the wisdom of this world is foolishness in God's sight. As it is written: "He catches the wise in their craftiness"; and again, "The Lord knows that the thoughts of the wise are futile."

Kasuklam-suklam kay Yahweh ang handog ng masama, ngunit sa panalangin ng matuwid siya ay natutuwa. --Kawikaan 15:8

1 "Ang isang lalaking kinapon o naputulan ng ari ay hindi maaaring ibilang sa sambayanan ni Yahweh. - Deuteronomio 23: 1

Psalm 118:6
"The LORD is with me; I will not be afraid. What can mere mortals do to me?"

Isaias 13: 15-18

15 Ang bawat mahuli'y papatayin sa pamamagitan ng tabak.

16 Sa harapan nila'y luluray-lurayin ang kanilang mga sanggol,
lilimasin ang mga ari-arian sa kanilang mga tahanan,
at ang kanilang mga asawa'y pagsasamantalahan."

17 Sinabi pa ni Yahweh,
"Ipasasalakay ko sila sa mga taga-Media,
mga taong walang pagpapahalaga sa pilak
at di natutukso sa ginto.

18 Papatayin nila sa pamamagitan ng pana ang mga kabataang lalaki,
hindi nila kahahabagan ang mga sanggol at mga bata.

The fear of people becomes a snare, but whoever trusts in the Lord will be set on high. – Prov 29:25 NET

“Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink, or about your body, what you will wear. Isn’t there more to life than food and more to the body than clothing? – Matt 6:25 NET

And hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts through the Holy Spirit who was given to us. – Rom 5:5 NET

1 Peter 5:7 NIV
Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.

- - - Updated - - -

Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit by itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in me. – John 15:4 ESV

Religion that is pure and undefiled before God, the Father, is this: to visit orphans and widows in their affliction, and to keep oneself unstained from the world. – Jas 1:27 ESV

For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world and forfeits his soul? Or what shall a man give in return for his soul? – Matt 16:26 ESV

He has shown you, O man, what is good;
And what does the Lord require of you
But to do justly,
To love mercy,
And to walk humbly with your God

Micah 6:8

So I saw that there is nothing better for a person than to enjoy their work, because that is their lot. For who can bring them to see what will happen after them? – Eccl 3:22 NIV

- - - Updated - - -

So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets. – Matt 7:12 NIV

Joh 14:6 Sinabi sa kaniya ni Jesus, Ako ang daan, at ang katotohanan, at ang buhay: sinoman ay di makaparoroon sa Ama, kundi sa pamamagitan ko.

Blessed day...
Romans 3:9-12New International Version (NIV)

No One Is Righteous
9 What shall we conclude then? Do we have any advantage? Not at all! For we have already made the charge that Jews and Gentiles alike are all under the power of sin. 10 As it is written:

“There is no one righteous, not even one;
11 there is no one who understands;
there is no one who seeks God.
12 All have turned away,
they have together become worthless;
there is no one who does good,
not even one.”[a]

Back
Top Bottom