Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

-verse of the day for us christians-

1Co 6:9 O hindi baga ninyo nalalaman na ang mga liko ay hindi magsisipagmana ng kaharian ng Dios? Huwag kayong padaya: kahit ang mga mapakiapid, ni ang mga mananamba sa diosdiosan, ni ang mga mangangalunya, ni ang mga nangbababae, ni ang mga mapakiapid sa kapuwa lalake.
1Co 6:10 Ni ang mga magnanakaw, ni ang mga masasakim, ni ang mga manglalasing, ni ang mga mapagtungayaw, ni ang mga manglulupig, ay hindi mangagmamana ng kaharian ng Dios.
1Co 6:11 At ganyan ang mga ilan sa inyo: nguni't nangahugasan na kayo, nguni't binanal na kayo, nguni't inaring-ganap na kayo sa pangalan ng Panginoong Jesucristo, at sa Espiritu ng ating Dios.

Rev 20:10 At ang diablo na dumaya sa kanila ay ibinulid sa dagatdagatang apoy at asupre, na kinaroroonan din naman ng hayop at ng bulaang propeta; at sila'y pahihirapan araw at gabi magpakailan kailan man.

Joh 3:16 Sapagka't gayon na lamang ang pagsinta ng Dios sa sanglibutan, na ibinigay niya ang kaniyang bugtong na Anak, upang ang sinomang sa kaniya'y sumampalataya ay huwag mapahamak, kundi magkaroon ng buhay na walang hanggan.

Joh 1:12 Datapuwa't ang lahat ng sa kaniya'y nagsitanggap, ay pinagkalooban niya sila ng karapatang maging mga anak ng Dios, sa makatuwid baga'y ang mga nagsisisampalataya sa kaniyang pangalan:

Last edited:
Psalm 46:10

be still and know that i am god

Attachments

• psalm.jpg
    psalm.jpg
    236.4 KB · Views: 0
1Co 6:9 O hindi baga ninyo nalalaman na ang mga liko ay hindi magsisipagmana ng kaharian ng Dios? Huwag kayong padaya: kahit ang mga mapakiapid, ni ang mga mananamba sa diosdiosan, ni ang mga mangangalunya, ni ang mga nangbababae, ni ang mga mapakiapid sa kapuwa lalake.
1Co 6:10 Ni ang mga magnanakaw, ni ang mga masasakim, ni ang mga manglalasing, ni ang mga mapagtungayaw, ni ang mga manglulupig, ay hindi mangagmamana ng kaharian ng Dios.

Philippians 4: 6-7
6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Observe therefore all the commands I am giving you today, so that you may have the strength to go in and take over the land that you are crossing the Jordan to possess...
—Deuteronomy 11:8

Exodus 3:7
Then the LORD said, “I have surely seen the affliction of my people who are in Egypt and have heard their cry because of their taskmasters. I know their sufferings,

The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still."
- Exodus 14:14 (NIV)

John 15:5
“I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.

16 So they hurried off and found Mary and Joseph, and the baby, who was lying in the manger. 17 When they had seen him, they spread the word concerning what had been told them about this child, 18 and all who heard it were amazed at what the shepherds said to them. 19 But Mary treasured up all these things and pondered them in her heart. 20 The shepherds returned, glorifying and praising God for all the things they had heard and seen, which were just as they had been told.
- LUKE 2:16-20

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. GALATIANS 5:22-23

Psalm 46:1 NIV
God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.

Psalm 13

1 How long, LORD? Will you forget me forever? How long will you hide your face from me? 2 How long must I wrestle with my thoughts and day after day have sorrow in my heart? How long will my enemy triumph over me? 3 Look on me and answer, LORD my God. Give light to my eyes, or I will sleep in death, 4 and my enemy will say, “I have overcome him,” and my foes will rejoice when I fall. 5 But I trust in your unfailing love; my heart rejoices in your salvation. 6 I will sing the LORD’s praise, for he has been good to me.

GODBLESS

- - - Updated - - -

Hello Bro..How are You.. Thanks for always updating.. Lets continue for the Glory of God..thanks

Makiki-add na rin po...

2 Cor. 7:1 (NIV)

Therefore, since we have these promises, dear friends,
let us purify ourselves from everything that contaminates body and spirit,
perfecting holiness out of reverence for God.

Makiki-add na rin po...

2 Cor. 7:1 (NIV)

Therefore, since we have these promises, dear friends,
let us purify ourselves from everything that contaminates body and spirit,
perfecting holiness out of reverence for God.

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
— Romans 15:13

You became imitators of us and of the Lord; in spite of severe suffering, you welcomed the message with the joy given by the Holy Spirit. And so you became a model to all the believers...
— 1 Thessalonians 1:6-7

Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace.
— Ephesians 4:2-3

Acts 3:16 NIV
By faith in the name of Jesus, this man whom you see and know was made strong. It is Jesus' name and the faith that comes through him that has completely healed him, as you can all see.

When bad men try to cause you to sin, my son, do not do it
Proverbs 1:10 Easy English Version

I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me

John 14:6

Let us all surrender our life to Jesus. Amen

Back
Top Bottom