Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

-verse of the day for us christians-

Blessed day fellow believers.. its been a while.. but just passin by...

May Godless You all and those who are reading this thread..

- 1Peter 5:7
" Cast all your worrie to God for He cares for You.."...

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

Philippians 4:13
KJV

Job 10:8-12New International Version (NIV)

8 “Your hands shaped me and made me.
Will you now turn and destroy me?
9 Remember that you molded me like clay.
Will you now turn me to dust again?
10 Did you not pour me out like milk
and curdle me like cheese,
11 clothe me with skin and flesh
and knit me together with bones and sinews?
12 You gave me life and showed me kindness,
and in your providence watched over my spirit.
:clap:

Proverbs 21:2
Every way of a man is right in his own eyes, but the LORD weighs the heart.

Have a blessed day!

Philippians 4:9New International Version (NIV)

9 Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me—put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you.

James 3:17-18 KJV
"But the wisdom that is form above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle and easy to be in treated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partially, and without hypocrisy. [18] And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace.

John 1:12-13 NIV
Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God--- [13] children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband's will, but born of God.

Jeremiah 9:23-24 NIV
This is what the Lord says: “Let not the wise boast of their wisdom or the strong boast of their strength or the rich boast of their riches, [24] but let the one who boasts boast about this: that they have the understanding to know me, that I am the Lord, who exercises kindness, justice and righteousness on earth, for in these I delight,” declares the Lord.

Psalm 23:4

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.

Proverbs 31:30

"Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting;
but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised."

Psalms 113:3
" from the rising of the sun to the place where it sets, the Name of the LORD is to be praised"

John 3:17

For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world,
but to save the world through him.

Jeremiah 33:3

3 ‘Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.’

Makapagsalita man ako sa mga wika ng mga tao at ng mga anghel, kung wala naman akong pag-ibig, para lamang akong kampanang umaalingawngaw o pompiyang na kumakalampag. --1 Corinto 13:1

But now I am writing to you not to associate with anyone who calls himself a Christian who is sexually immoral, or greedy, or an idolater, or verbally abusive, or a drunkard, or a swindler. Do not even eat with such a person.

✝️1 Corinthians 5: 11

#JesusSaves #LordJesusChrist #GODlovesYou #Repent

The World Today: The Millennial's Love (Scripture)

But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days.

People will be lovers ..

Last edited by a moderator:
"The Lord knows those who are his," and, "Everyone who confesses the name of the Lord must turn away from wickedness."

In a large house there are articles not only of gold and silver, but also of wood and clay; some are for noble purposes and some for ignoble.

If a man cleanses himself from the latter (sin, pleasure & wickedness), he will be an instrument for noble purposes, made holy, useful to the Master and prepared to do any good work.

Flee the evil desires of youth, and pursue righteousness, faith, love and peace, along with those who call on the Lord out of a pure heart.

Don't have anything to do with foolish and stupid arguments, because you know they produce quarrels.

And the Lord's servant must not quarrel; instead, he must be kind to everyone, able to teach, not resentful.

Those who oppose him he must gently instruct, in the hope that God will grant them repentance leading them to a knowledge of the truth, and that they will come to their senses and escape from the trap of the devil, who has taken them captive to do his will.

2 Timothy 2: 19-26

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom