Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

-verse of the day for us christians-

Praise the LORD. Blessed is the man who fears the LORD, who finds great delight in his commands.

His children will be mighty in the land; the generation of the upright will be blessed.

Wealth and riches are in his house, and his righteousness endures forever.

Even in darkness light dawns for the upright, for the gracious and compassionate and righteous man.

Good will come to him who is generous and lends freely, who conducts his affairs with justice.

Surely he will never be shaken; a righteous man will be remembered forever.

He will have no fear of bad news; his heart is steadfast, trusting in the LORD.

His heart is secure, he will have no fear; in the end he will look in triumph on his foes.

He has scattered abroad his gifts to the poor, his righteousness endures forever; his horn will be lifted high in honor.

The wicked man will see and be vexed, he will gnash his teeth and waste away; the longings of the wicked will come to nothing.

Psalms 112: 1-10

Last edited by a moderator:
Naiiyak ako kapag nkakabasa ako ng mga Bible verse... Ewan ko ba, I have drifted far from the Lord... I need your prayers my fellow bros and sisters...

Sharing one of my favorite verse:

“Come now, let us settle the matter,”
says the Lord.
“Though your sins are like scarlet,
they shall be as white as snow;
though they are red as crimson,
they shall be like wool."

Isaiah 1:18

Sabi nila hindi mo daw pwedeng questionin ang Panginoon sa mga kaparaan Nya, pero this Bible verse clearly says na gusto ng Panginoon makipagdiyalogo sa atin, kung ano mga reklamo natin sa buhay... kung may mga bagay ba tayong hindi naiintindihan... iniEncourage Nya tayo na lumapit Sakanya kapag may problema, hindi iyong lalayo tau at isolve ntin mag-isa, gusto ng Panginoon na involve Sya sa buhay natin... T_T This is pure Love.....

"Repent And I Will Restore You"

Therefore this is what the LORD says: "If you repent, I will restore you that you may serve me; if you utter worthy, not worthless, words, you will be my spokesman. Let this people turn to you, but you must not turn to them.

I will make you a wall to this people, a fortified wall of bronze; they will fight against you but will not overcome you, for I am with you to rescue and save you," declares the LORD.

I will save you from the hands of the wicked and redeem you from the grasp of the cruel.

Jeremiah 15: 19-21

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!
Corinthians 5:17

this verse really change my life, thank you Lord sa pag mamahal na binigay mo. Kahit hindi ka nagkulan. I LOVE YOU!

Last edited:
John 12:25

"He who loves his life will lose it, and he who hates his life in this world will keep it for eternal life."
:dance:

1 Corinto 10:13

"Wala pang pagsubok na dumating sa inyo na hindi nararanasan ng ibang tao. Tapat ang Diyos, at hindi niya ipapahintulot na kayo'y subukin nang higit sa inyong makakaya. Sa halip, pagdating ng pagsubok, bibigyan niya kayo ng lakas upang makayanan ito at ng paraan upang malampasan ito."

:salute::)

8“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways My ways,” says the Lord.
9 “For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are My ways higher than your ways,
And My thoughts than your thoughts.

Isaiah 55:8-9

How are you guys.. Sisters and brothers in the Lord our Christ. . Im happy to be back and still this thread is here... Hope everyone is and was blessed. . Sa mga bible verses being posted here..

May Godbless us all. . I will try to read back all verses... 😘😊😊😊

- - - Updated - - -

Naiiyak ako kapag nkakabasa ako ng mga Bible verse... Ewan ko ba, I have drifted far from the Lord... I need your prayers my fellow bros and sisters...

Sharing one of my favorite verse:

“Come now, let us settle the matter,”
says the Lord.
“Though your sins are like scarlet,
they shall be as white as snow;
though they are red as crimson,
they shall be like wool."

Isaiah 1:18

Sabi nila hindi mo daw pwedeng questionin ang Panginoon sa mga kaparaan Nya, pero this Bible verse clearly says na gusto ng Panginoon makipagdiyalogo sa atin, kung ano mga reklamo natin sa buhay... kung may mga bagay ba tayong hindi naiintindihan... iniEncourage Nya tayo na lumapit Sakanya kapag may problema, hindi iyong lalayo tau at isolve ntin mag-isa, gusto ng Panginoon na involve Sya sa buhay natin... T_T This is pure Love.....

Wow.. Exactly po... Godbless. . And be blessed

Last edited:
Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you in due time,
I Peter 5:6 NKJV

GOD Bless you all..

Last edited:
one of my favorite verses..

Deuteronomy 31:6

"Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.”

all the inhabitants of the earth are accounted as nothing, and he does according to his will among the host of heaven and among the inhabitants of the earth; and none can stay his hand or say to him, “What have you done?”

Daniel 4:35

Psalm 37:4

"Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart."

Gaano kahaba ang NEED sa Thread na ito for VERSES?
Gagawin ba natin tong Bible or Psalms?

mas ok kung may Bible reflection.
Anyways.

PROV 3:5 - trust the Lord......and LEAN NOT in your OWN understanding.

This verse simply tells us to avoid any SELF-INTERPRETATION of Scripture,
or else we'll all be DIVIDED in beliefs.

Stay Safe, Stay home during COVID.
Enjoy reading MOBILARIAN!:beat:

Last edited:
Mga Taga-Efeso 1:12-14
[12]Tayong mga unang umasa sa kanya ay pinili niya upang parangalan ang kanyang kaluwalhatian.
[13]Kayo man ay naging bayan ng Diyos matapos ninyong marinig ang salita ng katotohanan, ang Magandang Balita na nagdudulot ng kaligtasan. Sumampalataya kayo kay Cristo, kaya't ipinagkaloob sa inyo ang Espiritu Santo na ipinangako ng Diyos bilang tatak ng pagkahirang sa inyo.
[14]Ang Espiritu ang katibayan na makakamit natin ang mga pangako ng Diyos para sa atin, hanggang sa makamtan natin ang lubos na kaligtasan. Purihin natin ang kanyang kaluwalhatian!

Proverbs 26:12
Do you see a man wise in his own eyes? We have more hope for a fool than for him.

Isaiah 55:10-11(ESV)
“For as the rain and the snow come down from heaven and do not return there but water the earth,
making it bring forth and sprout, giving seed to the sower and bread to the eater,
11 so shall My Word be that goes out from My mouth; it shall not return to Me empty, but it shall accomplish that which I purpose, and shall succeed in the thing for which I sent it.

Stephen Nichols (Ligonier Ministries)
When we doubt God’s Word, we doubt God Himself. When we doubt God’s Word, we’re doubting God Himself because His Word is astoundingly powerful because it is His Word. But when we trust God’s Word, we’re trusting in God Himself.

Ang Mangangaral 3:1
[1]Ang lahat sa mundong ito ay may kanya-kanyang panahon, may kanya-kanyang oras.

Sabi nga;
" You cannot compare the Sun and the Moon they are both shine in their own time. God gave them their own purpose."

You have your own purpose that God give in you.

1 Mga Taga-Corinto 1:26-30
[26]Mga kapatid, alalahanin ninyo ang inyong katayuan noong kayo'y tawagin ng Diyos. Iilan lamang sa inyo ang matatawag na marunong, makapangyarihan at maharlika sa paningin ng tao.
[27]Subalit pinili ng Diyos ang mga naturingang hangal sa sanlibutan upang hiyain ang marurunong, at pinili niya ang mga naturingang mahihina upang hiyain ang malalakas.
[28]Pinili niya ang mga pangkaraniwang tao, mga hampas lupa, at mga mahihina sa sanlibutang ito upang ipawalang saysay ang mga kinikilala ng sanlibutan.
[29]Kaya't walang sinumang makakapagmalaki sa harap ng Diyos.
[30]Sa kanya nagmula ang buhay na taglay ninyo dahil sa pakikipag-isa ninyo kay Cristo Jesus na siyang ginawang karunungan natin. Sa pamamagitan din niya, tayo'y itinuring na matuwid, ginawang banal at iniligtas ng Diyos.

Santiago 4: 17 (MBB)
“Ang nakakaalam ng mabuti na dapat niyang gawin ngunit hindi ito ginagawa ay nagkakasala.”

Martin Wiles:
God has given us gifts, talents and opportunities, and He wants us to use them in His kingdom work.

1 Peter 3:10-12 ESV
For "Whoever desires to love life and see good days, let him keep his tongue from evil and his lips from speaking deceit; [11] let him turn away from evil and do good; let him seek peace and pursue it. [12] For the eyes of the Lord are on the righteous, and his ears are open to their prayer. But the face of the Lord is against those who do evil."

Jesus said;

Peace I leave with you; My [perfect] peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your heart be troubled, nor let it be afraid. [Let My perfect peace calm you in every circumstance and give you courage and strength for every challenge.]
John 14:27 AMP

Psalm 20:4 (NIV)
“May He gives you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed.”

(Matthew 5:9)
Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.

Mga Awit 126:2
[2]Lahat tayo ay natuwa, masasayang nagsiawit! Ang sabi ng mga bansang nagmamasid sa paligid, “Tunay na dakila, ginawa ni Yahweh para sa kanila!”

Mga Gawa 16:31
[31]Sumagot naman sila, “Sumampalataya ka sa Panginoong Jesus, at maliligtas ka, ikaw at ang iyong sambahayan.”

James 1:5-6 NIV​

5 If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you. 6 But when you ask, you must believe and not doubt, because the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind.

1 Chronicles 29:11

Yours, O Lord , is the greatness and the power and the glory and the victory and the majesty, for all that is in the heavens and in the earth is yours. Yours is the kingdom, O Lord , and you are exalted as head above all.

Back
Top Bottom