Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

video demo teaching how po

mgbreyes2k2

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
hello po sa lahat. im planning po to apply sana online, ang isang hinihingi na requirement is sample demo teaching video. tanong ko po sana kung paano po ako makakapag video na nasa isang side ako habang nagsasalita, then malaking part ng screen ang nakadisplay is the screen of my desktop computer habang nagdedemo ng paggamit ng excel for example. pls enlighten me, yun nalang po sanang walang gaanong gastos may nakita ako sa youtube kaso parang madaming need i-setup, pls see the link below.. thanks...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yapQ9PHiwVc

Back
Top Bottom