Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Others Weary Soul

The day had been long and tiring, but sleep seemed to elude me. I tossed and turned in my bed for hours, yet no matter how hard I tried, the sandman refused to come. My eyes felt heavy with exhaustion as I stared at the ceiling above me; a reminder of all that was lost during this sleepless night.

My thoughts raced through my mind like an out-of-control train - never stopping or slowing down. No matter what distraction I attempted, nothing could keep them from running wild until morning came again.

I knew that lack of rest would take its toll on me eventually; it was only a matter of time before fatigue set in and made life even more difficult than it already was. But still, there were moments when hope shone through the darkness - moments where I believed that maybe tonight would be different...that perhaps finally some peace might find its way into my weary soul.

Confused Mental Health GIF by Lisa Vertudaches

Back
Top Bottom