Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Website Blocked by ISP in certain area - cPanel

VincentBalaba

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Hello mga ka-Symbianize, I need your expertise and experience on how to solve my website blocked by ISP in certain areas. If i.change ko DNS or mag-VPN ako sa PC or Phone ko, mag.load naman... minsan sa Smart/Globe/Converge mg.loload ang site, minsan ayaw...hindi ako sure kung dapat ba may i.change ako sa DNS record sa cPanel ko, o kailangan ko contakin si ISP... pls help. Thanks in advance.

Hello mga ka-Symbianize, I need your expertise and experience on how to solve my website blocked by ISP in certain areas. If i.change ko DNS or mag-VPN ako sa PC or Phone ko, mag.load naman... minsan sa Smart/Globe/Converge mg.loload ang site, minsan ayaw...hindi ako sure kung dapat ba may i.change ako sa DNS record sa cPanel ko, o kailangan ko contakin si ISP... pls help. Thanks in advance.
you need to have a STATIC IP to be able for you to access your CPanel... if your ISP is a Residential Plan then you may contact your provider to have your Plan on Static IP
usually a static IP have cost depends on the Provider
hope it helps

you need to have a STATIC IP to be able for you to access your CPanel... if your ISP is a Residential Plan then you may contact your provider to have your Plan on Static IP
usually a static IP have cost depends on the Provider
hope it helps
Thank you, boss. Other possible cause I think sa Firewall Security din ng cPanel. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom