Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

What if? Game

What if you knew that your life was coming to an end, what final messages would you want to share with the people you love most?

Forgive me, I forgive you. I thank you and I love you..

What if you can sell your time here on Earth, would you sell it?

Nope :lol: Time yung pinaka-importanteng resource na meron tayo kasi di na pwedeng mabawi yan once mawala/lumipas na. So no.

What if magkaroon ka ng ability na mang-agaw ng lifespan ng ibang tao thru physical touch para humaba yung buhay mo, gagawin mo ba? (1:1 ratio, if you "snatch" 1 year from another person's lifespan then you'll gain the same amount) or would you rather just stick to your own natural lifespan regardless kung gano kaikli o kahaba yung magiging buhay mo dito sa mundo?

I don't wanna be Santa Santita na sasagot ng "I'd rather stick to my own lifespan kasi it's bad yadayadayada" lol
I would love to, lalo sa mga rapists, tas itansfer ko nalang to those folks na gusto pa mabuhay like cancer patients.

What if kaya mong magbigay ng lifespan to anyone, kanino ka magbibigay?

Last edited:
I'll go with the same answer, I'd rather give it to those in need.

What if ma in-love ka sa isang tao na hindi mo pa nakikita then nung nag kita na kayo malalaman mong trans pala sya, anong gagawin mo?

To be honest, magbabago yung feelings ko sa kanya, baka mapalitan pa ng galit. Dapat una pa lang umamin na siya na trans sya. Hindi yung kung kailan nagkamabutihan na kayo tsaka mo malalaman yung totoo, masakit yun.

What if umamin sa'yo yung anak mo na he/she is a member of LGBTQ? Bilang magulang, paano mo matatanggap yun sa sarili mo?

Back
Top Bottom