Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

What is Life?

VICENTEE

The Patriot
Advanced Member
Reaction score
What is life?
Life is what you make it
Life is what you decide to do with it
Life is completely in your hands, you and you only can make the decision of what you do with it.
Through all the good and bad times, only you decide to laugh, only you decide to cry, only you decide to hurt
Only you can find that strength inside of you to battle and fight against the pain and hurt
Only you can find the courage to keep going and never give up
People can only give you a little nudge and advice along the way, but you have to take it upon yourself and go that extra mile
Weather it be to stop the pain or find a dream.
We're all lucky to be here, we're all blessed to of been born
Some people believe life is just a test to seen how bad you're willing to fight to live.
So never give up, never stop fighting, never stop loving, never stop making mistakes, NEVER regret anything.
Regret is that small pocket of doubt we all have with every decision. But remember at the time of your decision, i bet you had no regret.
So just follow your heart, it always knows best. If you ever get regret just remember, it was the best choice when you made the decision.
Life is special, don't try and deny anyone the chance of living.
Don't try and bring people down
Don't try and hurt people
Never stop telling people how much you love them.
Showing affection doesn't make you less of a man.. Crying, doesn't make you less of a man. It just shows, you're not afraid to show your feelings
In the end we all have the right to live.
And live is what we should all do. Just remember, the bigger the obstacle, the greater feeling of satisfaction you will recieve by surpassing it.
It doesn't matter weather you're, gay, bi, straight, emo, charv, goth, Man, Woman or whatever... WE ALL HAVE EQUAL RIGHTS AND THE RIGHT TO ACHIEVE ANYTHING OUR HEART DESIRES!
So never let anyone or anything bring you down.. If someone tries.. Let them.. In the end it's going to kill them more knowing they didn't bring you down and YOU succeeded.

Up ko lang po!

idol daw?
Hahahahahahahaha!

LIFE is NEVER FAIR

Don't EXPECT
Don't ASK
Don't Bother

There is always a real TRUTH about LIFE... It Ends

... make up to it by Living to it by fullest
...with all your love ones and friends

You will only Live once... Don't waste it.

life is not measure the breath that you takes its upon how your breath take away...:lmao: so love the life that you live and live the life that you love...

LIFE is NEVER FAIR

Don't EXPECT
Don't ASK
Don't Bother

There is always a real TRUTH about LIFE... It Ends

... make up to it by Living to it by fullest
...with all your love ones and friends

You will only Live once... Don't waste it.

nakakaiyak nmn ung mga pinopost nyo :) honestly

life is not measure the breath that you takes its upon how your breath take away...:lmao: so love the life that you live and live the life that you love...

Life is Unfair.. In total..! :upset:

I agree that I should live the life that I love and love the life that I live. Life, according to me, is all about time and how you use the time that you have. If you don't use it wisely, you'll live a wasted life and end up regretting. We all have 24 hours in a day, but someone is richer and happier while someone is desparet and wallows in self pity... All these make the difference in the lives we live

Back
Top Bottom