Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

What is your College Course? ๐ŸŽ“๐ŸŽ“๐ŸŽ“

niemae

(โœฟโ— โ€ฟโ— )
Star Member
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Mind Stone
Power Stone
Soul Stone
Time Stone
Reality Stone
Space Stone
Good Luck
Perfect Health
Eternal Love
Enormous Fortune
Royal Wisdom
Solid Family
Which college course did you take?๐ŸŽ“๐ŸŽ“๐ŸŽ“

1. Did you manage to finish it?
2. Did you change or shift to another course?
3. Are you happy with the course you take?
4. If you have a chance to take another course, which course you will take?

I took ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING.

Yes, but a little bit late due to overfun. lol You know naman engineering. Hehehe

Nope. I wanted to but my laziness is too strong. So, I pursued BSEE until the end. I am a regular summer class student. 1st year to 5th year. Hahaha, but hey, I passed the board. Yay!

Of course, after all the yearly summer/special classes due to failed majors... I was more than happy when I graduated. 'Di ko pala alam dun palang pala and totoong simula ng buhay. Sa unang work ko para akong bumalik sa Grade 1. Hahaaha wala akong alam. Pero masaya ako ngayon. It's been 6yrs.

Com.Sci was my personal choice. I'd love to give that a try sa next life. HAHAHA

Which college course did you take? ๐ŸŽ“๐ŸŽ“๐ŸŽ“
BSE - Math

1. Did you manage to finish it? Yes
2. Did you change or shift to another course? Nope
3. Are you happy with the course you take? Yes I am :)
4. If you have a chance to take another course, which course you will take? Engineering ;)

I took BS Information Technology back in 2008.

Did you manage to finish it?
- Yes. But it took me 6 years to finish that damn 4-year course though. Had to stop for a while during my freshman year because of a heart infection, returned to school after a year of rest, then during our senior year, my thesis partner and I fvcked up our capstone thesis defense. Luckily our panelists gave us an option though (out of pity I guess haha), either fix our system software for a specific amount of time that they would give us โ€“ which also meant that we wouldn't be able to graduate in time for 2013, but we would graduate in 2014 instead if we decided to do it โ€“ or, drop the subject entirely and re-take it a year later. At that moment, it's just plain common sense. Both of us already knew what to choose. So obviously my partner and I decided to say "fvck you" to all the panelists and chose to drop the subject (just kidding lmao) we chose the former of course... That's why we both graduated in 2014.

Did you change or shift to another course?
- Nope.

Are you happy with the course you take?
- To some degree, yes. Because if I didn't take that course, then I wouldn't be able to meet the same group of people who would help me enjoy my time in college. I have fond memories of my college days because of those buddies that I had. Also, if I weren't able to meet that blockmate of mine during my freshman year who gave me my very first pirated copy of Photoshop CS3, then I wouldn't be able to know how to use Ps during those times. And if I weren't able to know how to use Ps for a long time, then for sure I wouldn't be able to join Spectra's graphics contests back then in old Symb, which definitely helped big time to decide what to do after graduating, which of course allowed me to become a full-time graphic designer-slash-digital artist now, which is something I really love to do.

If you have a chance to take another course, which course you will take?
- I would definitely take Multimedia Arts or any graphic designing courses instead, which are widely available now to a lot of colleges/universities. Unfortunately, back in 2008, the only courses I know that were available at that time that's related to art is Fine Arts and Multimedia Arts. The latter one, if I remember correctly, was something that you can only take in La Salle-St. Benilde because I believe they were the only college/university at that time who offers MMA as a course. That's why I took up BSIT instead. Computers eh... Nadala ng DOTA. Lol.

Last edited:
Which college course did you take? BSIT 2017 - 2022.

1. Did you manage to finish it? Yes. Waiting for the date of graduation. Shoutout to President Duterte for the Scholarship!! :champ:
2. Did you change or shift to another course? Nope. But I took Accountancy back in 2010.
3. Are you happy with the course you take? Yes. I loved anything IT Related.
4. If you have a chance to take another course, which course you will take? I would love to finish Accountancy, but my family could not afford it that time.

Which college course did you take? BSIT๐ŸŽ“๐ŸŽ“๐ŸŽ“

1. Did you manage to finish it? No
2. Did you change or shift to another course?No
3. Are you happy with the course you take? Yes
4. If you have a chance to take another course, which course you will take? Fine Arts :inlove:

Which college course did you take?๐ŸŽ“๐ŸŽ“๐ŸŽ“ - BS Computer Science
1. Did you manage to finish it? YES. In 1 1/2 Years
2. Did you change or shift to another course? Yes, I took BS Computer Engineering first, Failed majors made me an irregular student, curriculum implemented stricter ladderized system. taking me so long to finish it that's why I shifted.
3. Are you happy with the course you take? YES
4. If you have a chance to take another course, which course you will take? I would take what my Aunt suggested.. BS Digital Illustration and Animation

Which college course did you take?๐ŸŽ“Comnputer technology

1. Did you manage to finish it? No
2. Did you change or shift to another course? Nope
3. Are you happy with the course you take? Yes
4. If you have a chance to take another course, which course you will take? Sure, maybe Education? Kasi ganito nangyari, I was taking up ComTech sa Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Pasay in 2009. Then my friend told me na si PGMA was offering Computer hardware servicing NC2 sa Mapua (with allowance, san kapa?!). So I immediately grabbed the offer, left the PLP and chose the technical TESDA course!

Which college course did you take?๐ŸŽ“๐ŸŽ“๐ŸŽ“ - BSN

1. Did you manage to finish it? - Yes, RN na rin.
2. Did you change or shift to another course? - No
3. Are you happy with the course you take? - A bit kasi 1st choice ko was sa IT field talaga
- BSCE siguro or anything related sa IT

Which college course did you take? - BSMT

1. Did you manage to finish it? - Yes,
2. Did you change or shift to another course? - No
3. Are you happy with the course you take? -

Sa una lang masaya. Excited ka pa sa unang contract mo. Pag dating sa trabaho napaisip ako kung anong klaseng trabaho yung pinasok ko. Ginapang ko yung ranks from the lowest rank hanggang sa present. Yung sahod nalang ang dahilan kung bakit nagtitiis sa ganitong field. Minsan ok lng pero minsan delikado. Pasamalat na din nakaka raos.

4. If you have a chance to take another course, which course you will take? malamang ECE

Which college course did you take? BS Computer Engineering

2. Did you change or shift to another course? No
3. Are you happy with the course you take? Sure... Yes...
4. If you have a chance to take another course, which course you will take? ah... marami sana :lol: ECE, Business Management, BS ComSci (for hobby), maybe law... pero i could just focus on land/property brokerage tapos take ng exam since pwede naman self-study lang yun or derecho review centers

Which college course did you take? ๐ŸŽ“๐ŸŽ“๐ŸŽ“
-BS Accountancy

1. Did you manage to finish it? - Yes
2. Did you change or shift to another course?- Nope
3. Are you happy with the course you take? - looking back? Nah...
4. If you have a chance to take another course, which course you will take? - anything related to IT

Which college course did you take? BS Info Tech

3. Are you happy with the course you take? Not so, kulilat ako don kasi wala akong sariling computer and halos general knowledge lang mga subjects namin.
4. If you have a chance to take another course, which course you will take? Siguro Marine Engineering

BSN
yep, with flying colours lol
nope
hindi :laugh: pero okay na din coz it opened a lot of doors and i can literally work everywhere. well syempre kelangan din pag hirapan like exams and stuffs.
dati aeronautical engineering sa patts sana or music conservatory sa uste ko kaso we're poor :lol:

right now IT related to cybersecurity/ networking

Which college course did you take? BS in Agriculture

3. Are you happy with the course you take? Yes, sort of kasi na apply ko sa family farm kung ano natutunan ko :lol:
4. If you have a chance to take another course, which course you will take? Siguro... IT (Major in Software Development) :slow:

Back
Top Bottom