Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

What was the last movie you saw at maganda ba?

Thor: Love and Thunder ★★★
Scoring it by stars as I can't score it by n out of n. I don't want to be overly critic on this movie because of my love to Marvel Cinematic Universe, so I will just say in few words my take about T:L&T — I don't hate it but I don't like it either. I find the plot OK but not acceptable. I still love Chris Hemsworth as Thor and as an actor, also Tessa Thompson as King Valkyrie and that's it. There's even a rumor that Thor's Director, Taika Waititi, left the Thor franchise after Thor: Love & Thunder (because of how this movie went?). Though honestly I love Taika as Korg, or the Korg character itself in Thor.

Barbarian

I watched this film knowing nothing about it, except prior to that may nakita akong post sa FB which kinda implied na may kinalaman yung story niya sa AirBnB? And that's it. Ngayon na tapos ko na siyang panoorin, ang masasabi ko lang....

WTF! :laugh:

Sobrang... Basta di ko inexpect yung twist ng story neto haha. Nung una akala ko slasher film 'to tapos si Bill Skarsgard yung killer. Tapos yung BnB unit yung parang base of operations niya for killing. Kaso obviously hindi ganun yung nangyari lol. It was good, for me, di nga lang masyadong nakakatakot para sakin maski yung mga jumpscares niya. Pero yung story, di ko inexpect talaga. Pero ayos siya.

Jeepers creepers reborn, di ganong maganda walang kamatayan ang kalaban

Lake Mungo 2008 7/10.

Creepy. Panoorin ng hindi pinapaanood ang trailer. Mukhang meron nanaman akong bagong i-rerecommend sa mga kakilala ko ah :lol:

basta ko ang pinakalas ngayon pinanunuod ko,. SELINA'S GOLD,.
ang ganda ni Angeli Khang!!!,. ✌🏻😂

War of the roses, medyo sad ang ending

Black Adam! Kagabi lang, hehehe. Ganda ng cameo ni ano sa ending

The great battle, maganda puro action

snowpiercer ?/10

di ko natapos nakatulog ako eh :lmao:

The Terminal

Pinanood ko kagabi bago matulog... Still one of my favorite feel-good Tom Hanks movies na pampawala ng stress. Ang gorgeous din ni Catherin Zeta-Jones.

Oldboy (2013)

Tbh, I decided to watch this yesterday mostly dahil kay Elizabeth Olsen :lol: but I found out ayos din pala plot niya... Revenge story with a twist. Although I soon realized na remake pala 'to ng isang 2003 Korean movie kaya I'll probably check that one too since for sure mas maganda execution ng original version, kasi ganun naman usually yun eh haha. Hollywood remakes usually suck compared sa orig na Asian version nung pelikula.

BULLET TRAIN 6/10

Total disappointment. Sa trailer akala ko action packed yung movie, pero nung napanood ko ang boring ng dialogues., more talk than action, corny jokes, comic-looking villains.
I wasted my time watching this movie. Not recommended (though most of you guys baka napanood niyo na :lol: late ko na kasi napanood :giggle: )

Pinocchio by Guillermo Del Torre 7/10

Such a long movie.

Nice to watch but a bit boring.

Age of Adaline

Pinanood ko lang the other day, pampalipas-oras.

The Swimmers

Okay naman sya, narealize ko how lucky we are na nasa Pilipinas tayo unlike sa mga countries na mas magulo like Syria.

Nakakaiyak ung last part. 😊

Back
Top Bottom