Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Novel Yeyulay (and yet you lay) : Prologue

A month have passed since that day. I coudn't count how many seconds had gone, maybe an hour or more. As i was recounting what happened, i was still stunned by the end results of it all. The next thing i know is i was watching my life playing like a movie on a cinema and i was on the front watching myself. I laughed, i cried, and i was mesmerized by how i get by on those times. How i overcomed every challenges thrown at me. Then suddenly i remembered, why was i watching my life like it was a tribute to my funeral. Then a strong force of pain suddenly yanked me back to reality and notice myself lying on the floor. Bathing on my own blood, wound all over me and the sad the thing is i can't barely move as a figure slowly trudging towards me. The shadowy figure then speak while looming on my almost lifeless body.

"you are still weak and yet you lay there like all was lost" said the shadowy figure.

"where am i?" i asked...

"you are in no man's dream, a place where you can rest and stop whatever you are struggling in this very moment" it replied...

As it describe what the place is, i suddenly have the urge to lay there and rest for all eternity. But then again, i still feel that i have missing something. A question crossed my mind. I begin to to think with the last strength left in my body. Suddenly a strange glow engulf my whole body as if my body was like a light bulb. Then out of the silence, the shadowy figure begin once more to speak.

"what thou they seek shall be granted provided that you will honor our contract" said the thing...

i was struggling to make a reply but i still manage it saying

"i will" i answered...

Then when all was said and done, a glow of light from the shadowy figure immediately removes all the wounds and injury i sustained but at the cost of my whole senses. It blurred up until i closed my eyes,and all went blank from the experience. Then, i don't know how much time it cost me from that slumber. As i open my eyes, my surrounding was different. Looking on everything, realized it was in fact a hospital. i was busy surveying the whole room when a nurse come beside me.

"I give a chance to improve yourself" said the nurse

i noticed that her eyes turned to gold while speaking to me and continues to say...

"this is the chance you wanted, make this right. Don't screw this up or i'll personally carry you out to no man's wisdom" that thing said through the nurses mouth.

"in case you are wondering, and the year is 1995" it added...

after hearing such news from the shadowy figure, it left me shocked and can't believe what just happened...

Back
Top Bottom