Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Essay Yeyulay (just a fraction of the story)

...i am not a perfect man, i commit mistakes. i did some things just because and no other reason at all. so i guess i deserve to feel this pain.
growing up, i witness my parents broke-up resulting a crack to my own understanding of love and compassion. until i grew up, i still carry those memories
and somewhat doing it though ironically i promise to myself not to....

as time pass, i drown myself in sorrow. jumping into somebody and unto the next just to find the right one, but alas i ended up hurting myself even more.
that's why i embark on a quest to find something for myself. a journey of cleansing my mind and my soul. and hopefully by the time comes, i'll be able to present myself as a better man.

binubuo ko pa sa ngaun eh ������

- - - Updated - - -

binubuo ko pa sa ngaun eh 😂😂😂

Back
Top Bottom