Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Essay You had me at hello.

You had me at hello.

What can I say about meeting you when you already had me at hello?

It was one Sunday to remember, slumber was all over my face. Then you said hello, with your sweetest smile and sincerest eyes. I thought by then you were just one of those superfluous guys, not intending to give a hint of joy.

But all my doubts are gone as soon as you told me that Everybody's changing was your kind of jam.

I instantly fell in love with it, with you with all honesty. Who would have thought that finally somebody can connect thru my soul. Who will touch not my body but my soul, a very intimate exchange of thoughts and predicaments with constant teasing and kisses, our hands intertwined.

I have never imagine how much time you will spend with me. Not asking anything in return being happy just seeing the smile on my face, and me being contented seing those little creases in your eyes, showing me how happy you are just by looking me in the eyes.

Without any words spoken we understand each other. We laugh, we cry, we journey thru life's up and downs.

And then, this is were the happy ending met it's fate of never after.

You had me at hello.

It was one Sunday to remember, slumber was all over my face. Then you said hello, with your sweetest smile and sincerest eyes. I thought by then you were just one of those superfluous guys, not intending to give a hint of joy.

But all my doubts are gone as soon as you told me that Everybody's changing was your kind of jam.

I instantly fell in love with it, with you with all honesty. Who would have thought that finally somebody can connect thru my soul. Who will touch not my body but my soul, a very intimate exchange of thoughts and predicaments with constant teasing and kisses, our hands intertwined.

I have never imagine how much time you will spend with me. Not asking anything in return being happy just seeing the smile on my face, and me being contented seing those little creases in your eyes, showing me how happy you are just by looking me in the eyes.

Without any words spoken we understand each other. We laugh, we cry, we journey thru life's up and downs.

Awww ang ganda sis jinny 🥰🥹

Nice ! Very deep. But why never after? 🤔

You had me at hello.

💘 💘 💘

Oh diba? Marami naman nagustuhan Yung sinulat mo.

sabi na e wala talagang poreber :rofl:

She had me at " pakiabot po yung bayad"

Sipag nyo po sumulat.

Back
Top Bottom