Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

GLOBE Your Speed plan still the same between 6months to 10months!

jokmar99

Symbianize Spirit
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Space Stone
Mind Stone
Reality Stone
Soul Stone
Time Stone
Power Stone
hi guys, just ask your speed plan of your net still same for 6-10 months period. For me nagchange a little bit on the period how bout you guys? Reply here anytime to get your experienced about it k. My net plan is GlobeFiber 35Mbps! TY and more power to us! :)

Yung Globe 1299 namin dati 20mbps noong simula. 1mbps nalang after 5 or 6 months.

Hi guys sa mga globe fibers na plan out dere must internet speed nyo na this month? naadjust pa ulit yng speed net nyo na? For me naadjust yng speed net how bout you guys? reply lng kayo here TY and more power to us!

Hi guys! after my speed naadjust this month eto na nakukuha kong value na internet speed sa area namin: DL: 53-54+ MBPS UL:46-47+ MBPS. Sa inyo guys naman ano internet speed nyo na dyan nakukuha na? TY and more power to us!

Back
Top Bottom