Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

ano ang pinakamalupet na banda para sayo? foreign or local...

foreign: the devil wears prada, underoath, texas in july, confide, august burns red, dance club massacre, gwen stacy, it dies today, haste the day, oceana, blessthefall, demon hunter, as i lay dying, norma jean, a kiss for jersey, catherine, cry of the afflicted,many more..taz mga electronica band,,i set my friends on fire, watchout there's ghost, attack attack!, i see stars, helia, breathe carolina, this romantic tragedy, one morning left, i explode like..

local:april morning skies,imbue no kudos, typecast, cog, sin, urbandub, valley of chrome,faspitch

silent sanctuary rules

Muse, Radiohead, Marilyn Manson, Rammstein, Apocalyptica, Rasputina... :D

xenxa na, I'm kind of disgusted with OPM.

eto sakin...

Foreingn: NIRVANA
Pearl Jam
Alice In Chains
Soundgarden
Mother Love Bone...

(Dami pa, pero ito ung mga pinakagusto ko.,,)

Local: Eheads tyu dyan;)
Bamboo :thumbsup:

para sa kin...

foreign: Hillsong United, As I Lay Dying, Youth Alive:praise::salute:

local: Urbandub, Valley of Chrome, Slapshock, :praise::salute:

radiohead.rhcp.deftones.foo fighters

C&C, pwede na rin.

Foreign: Chaba = Japanese Band

Local : Silent Sanctuary,

they are both playing a traditional and modern intrument..

para sa akin

foreign:SAOSIN

local:WRECKAGE OF ELMO!!!

Maganda din ung intoleran para sa mga local..hehehehhe!!rock and roll mga pafs,,

Back
Top Bottom