Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

ASUS Zenfone3 Zoom

japeth1030

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Wala pa akong nakitang post para sa Zenfone 3 Zoom so nag open ako. Pwede din gawin iton official thread kung wala pa para makapag exchange tayo ng thought and ideas.

Got mine last April 11. So far so good moderate user lang and yung battery life ng unit is matagal para sakin after ko mag charge almost 2 days inabot ang battery ko. sa camera di ko pa masyado na tetest.

Charging time 3 hours bago ma full yung battery which is ok naman para sa 5000Mah na battery.

Good day sir, kamusta unit mo at san mo nabili? Wala pa namang white line sa baba ng screen?

Got mine last June 16. So far so good din, package with : JBL Speaker (Waterproof Ultra-portable Bluetooth Speaker, Clear Case & ZenEar Headset.
Battery life is really good, and so as the performance. Trying to find screen protector and other type of casing but sadly wala pa akong mahanap :( Hopefully sooner or later magkaroon na coz I really want to protect this 24k phone :lol:

Mga bhos Kumusta ang mga zenfone 3 zoom natin!.

give review po sa nka gamit na .
TNX

Boss, ito na ba ang Official Asus Zenfone 3 Zoom thread natin dito sa SB? Magpopost sana ako ng tutorials eh.

Salamat! :):excited:

Napalitan na ng screen yung 3 zoom ko. secondary phone na lang sya. Gamit ko ngayonAsus ZF 4 max.

Back
Top Bottom