Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[PHP TUTORIAL] Simple Login, Logout, Signup and Display Functions!

Ang galing talag ani Rukia, :)
Hey guys, wadup?

@pclogger: front-end palang un, the links are still dead :)

if you want to know kung pano ginawa ung rounded border sa gilid, madali lng un, using CSS3, there are lots of ways to do it, especially for x-comp purpose, but this is what I used in my layout.

use the property border-radius: then the value by pixels like 5px;

sample :

#wrapper {
border-radius: 5px;
}

and that's it. :)

Without using the border-radius, paano kayo sir gumagawa ng rounded corners?

t.s hitted na kita.. useful kc sa subject namin ngaun. Share pa ng iba t.s.. thanks!!

t.s hitted na kita.. useful kc sa subject namin ngaun. Share pa ng iba t.s.. thanks!!

sure kung may magrerequest tapos alam q eh di why not. pag d na po busy. salamat :thumbsup:

TS san ba mag start. Gusto ko kasi matuto ng PHP.

Start ka muna kung paano mag declare ng variables tapos yun basics, basic functions, paano mag get form, post form, paano i link sa html at sa iba pa, tapos yung paano mag input then output. After that, ready ka na to use more complex functions that you can use to develop your PHP skills. Basta yun pinaka foundation muna yun aralin mo. Tapos hanggang maging progressive yun bawat natututunan mo :thumbsup:

panu po pag encrypted yung password na nakasaved sa database?..panu po ako makakalogin nun?..i mean panu iretrieve un?

You can have the following:

Code:
$sql = "INSERT INTO users (username, password) VALUES ('username', md5('password'))";

Code:
$password = md5($_POST["password"]);
$sql = "INSERT INTO users (username, password) VALUES ('username', " . $password . ")";

To retrieve
Code:
$sql = "SELECT password FROM users WHERE username = '" . $_POST["username"] . "'";

Since when you retrieve the password naka.hash cya so you need to compare it with hash format if hashes were not equall mali yong password.

Code:
$password = $_POST["password"];

$result = mysql_query($sql);
$row = mysql_fetch_assoc($result);

if (md5($password) == $row["password"])
{
//correct password.
}

You don't need to encrypt the password. Hirap nyan there were external algo pa gagamitin to crack it. Just make the inputted password same as the stored hash password.

You can have the following:

Code:
$sql = "INSERT INTO users (username, password) VALUES ('username', md5('password'))";

Code:
$password = md5($_POST["password"]);
$sql = "INSERT INTO users (username, password) VALUES ('username', " . $password . ")";

To retrieve
Code:
$sql = "SELECT password FROM users WHERE username = '" . $_POST["username"] . "'";

Since when you retrieve the password naka.hash cya so you need to compare it with hash format if hashes were not equall mali yong password.

Code:
$password = $_POST["password"];

$result = mysql_query($sql);
$row = mysql_fetch_assoc($result);

if (md5($password) == $row["password"])
{
//correct password.
}

You don't need to encrypt the password. Hirap nyan there were external algo pa gagamitin to crack it. Just make the inputted password same as the stored hash password.

ah..iningcrypt ko po yung password using md5()..so kapag nagregister cla yung miinsert sa database encrypted na..taz yun po tanong ko..eto po ba sagot?..cge itry koto sir..thanks,,

nahit ko yung thanks pero ayw nya..bat gnun?

salamat po sa tutorial.

may problema lang po ako kasi nung tinry ko po magregister eto lang po ung lumabas.

pati po pag naglogin ako at click ung members

Table 'test.users' doesn't exist

patulong naman po :)

thanks dito ts!! wow, eto kelangan namin sa thesis namin eh. website na may log in. whoa!!~ :praise:

salamat po sa tutorial.

may problema lang po ako kasi nung tinry ko po magregister eto lang po ung lumabas.

pati po pag naglogin ako at click ung members

Table 'test.users' doesn't exist

patulong naman po :)

Have you created your tables na po ba? If your into Postgres. Test.users = Schema.TableName. You should have a schema named Test and a table name users with that schema. I guess it's the same cguro din sa mySQL

Salamat po dito.
This will be of great of my website.
Bookmarked po.

thank ceril. you're welcome :D

Back
Top Bottom