Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Revival: Q & A Portion

Mint chocolate Iced Cream. Para kang kumakain ng toothpaste na may chocolate.

Anong favorite iced cream flavor mo?

Wiggies gabi-keso

Anong favorite pizza mo?

Domino’s Mighty Meaty

May nabili ka ba bang gift para sa Christmas party niyo?

on the way pa, sana aabot :rofl:

Do you have something in mind na 1st time mo gagawin this Christmas?

Wala naman. Actually wala akong plano this christmas.

Kelan christmas party niyo?

Sa office, December 17. Sa subdivision, December 22. With friends, December 15. San pa ba? :lol:

Ano magandang iregalo sa isang guy?

Perfume, or set ng belt/wallet/panyo

Favorite handa mo sa pasko na lagi mong inaabangan?

Siguro either Buko Salad or Fruit Salad.

Saan kayo madalas mag-celebrate ng Holiday/Christmas?

ako, either uuwi sa Province where I grew up or Travel somewhere. Last year, I traveled with some friends. Kaya this year, uuwi sa Province.

What do you love the most about life in general?

Yung genuine happiness na naffeel mo whenever you’re with your loved ones, friends, and everybody else that makes your life complete.

Mali bang manregalo ng panty sa christmas party exchange gift?

Depende cguro sa pag reregalohan mo, kung babae sya at super close nmn kayo, ppde..

If bbgyan k ng pagkakataon regalohan ung taong mahalaga sayo, anong regalo to at bakit mo napiling iregalo to sa knya?

70 - 80 inches na Smart TV. Mahilig kasi sa TV Dad ko, una ko siyang niregaluhan ng 32 in. Hanggang sa palaki na ng palaki. 😄

When you make a resolution, do you stick to it?

Sticking to the plan matters ika nga, but NOT for me.
Sa life kapag plan A lang meron ka, most likely you’re one step closer to failure. Just my two cents lang naman like, having a backup plan is a must in case something goes wrong diba.
Regardless what plan naman ang importante ma-hit mo yung expected outcome.

How’s life lately?

Generally, I would say life is better. There are certain parts of my life that's on its low; some are on its high. But, yeah, that's how life is.

Was there a time that you almost gave up? with your life?

Like, yeeting myself off a bridge kind of give up? Luckily, no. I hope not, and my heart goes to those who are fighting the good fight right now. Stay strong.

What’s your go-to karaoke song?

Reaching Out - Gary V

What’s your go-to coffee order?

Either Brewed/Americano or Latte. . . .

How would you rate the year 2023 in terms of the ff: (5 being the highest) and why

1. Finances
2. Career
3. Health
4. Love life/Married Life/Single Life/
5. Spiritual

Married 5 kakasimula pa lang namin kasi medyo small trials palang konting away, nasesetle naman namin
Health 4 ok pa naman we are in good hands
Finances 3 di naman kalakihan sahod namin pero abot naman ng pangangailangan namin.
Career 2 biktima kasi kami ng job mismatch haha
Spiritual 1 no comment

same question

I would RATE my 2023 - (2.5) sakto lng, hoping next year ma RATE ko sya ng 5

1. Finances - Somehow I can say kinukulang sya pero na nakakaya naman mag-isa at mas kakayanin pa next year
2. Career - Doing great
3. Health - Mejo napapabayaan ko na
4. Love life/Married Life/Single Life/ - I'd rather not to talk about it, it's complicated
5. Spiritual - ....

How would you rate yourself this 2023, 5 is the highest and why?

Last edited:
i deserved more than 5 kasi tapos ko lahat ng mga nasa to-do-list ko for this year. :champ:

what is a strong indicator that someone is a bad person?

Back
Top Bottom