Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

What Are You Thankful For Today?

Snitches

The Fanatic
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Altering The Thread Title to What are you Thankful/Grateful for today.
This can be anything and everything.
It can be the smallest or simplest thing that just makes life a little bit better.

Ok i'll start
I am thankful for a morning tea and a healthy breakfast:)

Last edited:
Master pogi

Gina Cole

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Mashter Baiter :lmao:

papunta na ng AZ ah

Andriod18 syempre

Mia Khalifa

the comments above are just .... :slap:

---
Thankful coz I have this composure under sleep deprivation skill na kahit wala ako halos tulog this past few days, buhay parin ako yassssss :hh:

di ko na maalala kung anong thread title nito dati

Thankful that I still eat 3 meals a day. Kahit na mahirap.

di ko na maalala kung anong thread title nito dati

Thankful that I still eat 3 meals a day. Kahit na mahirap.
Ito ata yung kung anong magiging pangalan mo pag naging babae ka... Kaya puro kalokohan yung previous replies :lol:

-On Topic-

Thankful kasi masarap yung pagkain kanina.

Ito ata yung kung anong magiging pangalan mo pag naging babae ka... Kaya puro kalokohan yung previous replies :lol:

-On Topic-

Thankful kasi masarap yung pagkain kanina.
Tama kaya 18 yung sagot ko. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom