Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

anong sport ang kinaaaniban mo??

Noong nag aaral pa ako napa addict ako sa badminton,at soccer ball..pero hindi ako naging player..hehehe

my first love, skateboarding!
para sa kin, "skateboarding is an art"
dhl dito ngkaron ako ng self-confidence!
please visit my site, thedailyarr.tk

basketball when i was in gradeschool and highschool

at present, i play badminton and golf

high school. it was [was, because, its hard to find time now to play]... softball
with my friends.. badminton and sometimes wall climbing..

ako nung college volleyball and badminton

now wala ng time puro work nlng :cry:

Let set a date para sa badminton EB natin mga pips...just tell me ur location para alam kung saan ang malapit na court.

1. Superman - Quezon City

:yipee:BASKETBALL is my game...

Last edited:
Badminton Is May Game!!astig Ang Badminton

dati track and field kasi snatcher ako dati ahihihihi [joke]

bsta au na badminton..

wall climbing kse dati akong member ng akyat bahay gang nyahahaha :rofl:

seriously i'm into badminton

@superman..nice idea po..
kaso..layo ako..
taga tarlac ako..

@superman..nice idea po..
kaso..layo ako..
taga tarlac ako..

yah iknow it a big NO NO for you to come here in manila just to play 2 hrs of badminton :upset: anyway enjoy the sport nalang bro.. and thanks :praise:

bro??:chair::punish:
I'm a girl..

ako din badminton hehehe punta kayo dito sa laspinas madami maganda kort dito or sa muntinlupa madami din

volleyball, basketball, swimming and table tennis

Back
Top Bottom