Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

anong ulam nyo ngayon?

Kanin at baboy lang. Toyo lang sawsawan

Tinapa at gulay kagabi

gulay ulam ko kanina, mamayang lunch gulay na naman.

I have only come here seeking knowledge, things they would not teach me of in college. - The Police

kain tayo . ang ulam ko ngayon ay combination ng cabbage, ampalaya at sayote tops ..

___________________________________________________________________________________________

I have only come here seeking knowledge, things they would not teach me of in college. - The Police

Sinigang na pata ng baboy

Mukhang hindi ako kakain ngayonng gabi. Tumatagay mag-isa.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Pritong isda, hotdog at inihaw na mga gulay..

ginisang ampalaya at atay

Back
Top Bottom