Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Audio Technica

slayingmoon

Professional
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Guys, I just want to hear some opinion/s about these brand of headphones. Apparently, I am planning to buy one for myself so i wanted to know if this is a good buy or am i just wasting my money?

I'm targeting a quality headphones to be used regularly. Mainly for music. I will also appreciate suggestion/s if there are some.

Thanks for an honest and professional opinion symbianizers. More power !

Good choice man. If you really have your eyes on this brand, then you got to get an Audio‑Technica ATH‑M50x. These headphones are well worth the price and have plenty of good reviews. Great bass, really excellent sounds. Both are almost perfect so it's a bit pricey. However, if you want to experience the same quality but a lot cheaper, go get yourself a Marshall Major.

Last edited:
:thanks: for the reply sir.
I am not sure about the ATH-M50. I'm not a professional or anything and moreover, I don't really have the budget. But I think I'm gonna go and check that Marshall Major.

Attachments

• marshall-major-headphones-_01.jpg
    marshall-major-headphones-_01.jpg
    405.3 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Let me correct myself here. They don't have the same sound quality hence I just purchased an ATH-M50x few days ago. They're far more superior than Marshall Major but MM is still decent for a P4650 pair of headphones.

Bose po yung the best na headphone.

Last edited:
Di naman maganda marshall na headphone..maganda pa nga yung audio technica..

Bose po yung the best na headphone.

darkchild18 ..meron ka po bang alam na legit distributor ng bose na headphone ? ..i don't really think na meron nagbebenta dito sa pinas ee ..i've checked egghead in robinson galleria ..wala sila ? ..hmm anyways .. :thanks: parin sa suggestion ..

tingnan nyo ang mga review sa youtube. mas mahal yung bose kysa audio technica at parehas lang silang ayos gamitin

darkchild18 ..meron ka po bang alam na legit distributor ng bose na headphone ? ..i don't really think na meron nagbebenta dito sa pinas ee ..i've checked egghead in robinson galleria ..wala sila ? ..hmm anyways .. :thanks: parin sa suggestion ..

daming tindahan ng BOSE sa pinas... megamall, MOA, SM north, SM Aura, shangrila plaza mall, trinoma, glorietta 3, greenbelt 5, rockwell.....

Back
Top Bottom