Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

B315s-936 Clue for Full admin access

Bwetit sabog na utak ko... ayaw talaga kagatin firmware.:(

Update Failed parin, samantala yun mga marunong na tumatawa lang, kahit man lang bibilhin na yun tutorial ayaw pa.

- - - Updated - - -

Pinagkukwentuhan lang tayo ng mga negosyanteng yan. kaasar

http://www.bez-kabli.pl/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=43954&p=514346#p514346

admin acces na ako

- - - Updated - - -

ay grabe sila oh............

ibang lahi ang naka diskubre nito at alam nyo ba ?? SYMBIANIZE ang reference nila

turning silent mode ON , once again...

full admin access

Successfully I updated the software from version to version 21.311.03.00.69 21.311.05.01.1185, thereby zdebrandowałem Huawei router B315s-22 Plus / Cyfrowy Polsat : D . Until the end I do not know what I lost, but above all, gained the ability to remember the PIN code, what I wanted in connection with the subscription LTE in Orange. I do not go into details of other differences between softami but I noticed, among others, a new "Statistics" from the rank data and a slightly different version in the menu. You may say to me more like potestujecie few words about what you do not waste time: - Update local - from the administrative side of the router will not be able to update the software (except for the newer version of Polkomtel, as long as) - B593s-22_Multicast_upgrade_tool.exe - even using the "Force Upgrade, update fails (network status indicator lights up in red) - HuaweiHiSiliconFirmwareWriter_v24.exe (from dc-unlocker.com) - update of a specially prepared file Huawei_B315_22_Firmware_ 21.311.05.01.1185_SIGNVER.dgtks too fails. Thread Other methods indicated on English and Filipino forums that relate to a model B315s-936, although I admit that thanks to these sources of information, I came up with probably far indescribable, but the correct solution How to upload niebrandowane software 21.311.05.01.1185 Huawei router B315s-22 distribution Plus / Cyfrowy Polsat. CAUTION! it seems to me, after several different, often bizarre experiments that it is difficult uwalić the router. However, remember that everything you do at your own risk. the following procedure was checked three times by uploading alternating new and old version of the software . All files, which I used including screenshots of the administration panels of both versions have been made ​​available at http://1drv.ms/1RohIcN Step 1. We use the wired network adapter that you configure as follows: IP: 192.168.1.100 Mask: 255.255.255.0 Step 2. Turn off the antivirus software and firewalls. Run B593s-22_Multicast_upgrade_tool.exe with administrator credentials (at the time of the first run, ask for indications WinRar - no matter, you can specify any exe file). We indicate the correct interface, a wired network adapter. Open the file B315s-22_UPDATE_21.311.03.00.69.BIN . We combine computer network cable and router, then click "Start." And at this point, connect the power to the router. The whole process takes ~ 3 minutes. Originally, the router will start as if nothing had happened, and then go into the next update modes (blue LED indicator network mode), ending with the activation of the communication ports (green LED indicator network mode). During this time we unpack Mobile_Partner_WIN10.zip and install familiar with traditional modems Huawei software, which also includes the necessary drivers. Step 3. When the lights up green LED indicator mode network, do not turn off the router and the only application B593s-22_Multicast_upgrade_tool.exe . At this point it will be necessary to connect the router to the computer using the USB cable (sadly version USB A male - USB A male). If the drivers are installed correctly, the device manager appears modem and two COM ports. Step 4. Start the application dc-unlocker2client.exe . Click Detect (magnifying glass) and then establish communications with the router. The log will be recorded parameters of the router.;)

:okay:

picture

picture

picture

picture

picture

picture

CODE: SELECT ALL
(...)
Model: Huawei B315
(...)
Firmware: 21.311.03.00.69
(...)
SIM Lock status: unlocked
(...)

Note , if the " SIM Lock status " is not " unlocked " remove the blockade, eg. Using a DC-unlocker . The cost 7 Euros, payable by PayPal. You can also try to look for other free methods (Unchecked) Step 5. DC-Unlocker is a terminal, so we can send a command. Command 1 - restore the factory settings of the router

picture

sfm at ^ = 1

sfm at ^ = 1
OK

Command 2 - reset the device
at ^ reset

at ^ reset
OK

picture

The router will reboot and lose the connection to the COM port. At this point the only lights up the LED power supply. The router does not start already existing software. He works in a factory mode corresponds to the IP address 192.168.1.1. Disconnect the power adapter and USB cable. Step 6. We make the same operation as in step 2, change only the firmware file, which will be sent to the router. Turn off antivirus software and firewalls. Run B593s-22_Multicast_upgrade_tool.exe with administrator credentials. We indicate the correct interface, a wired network adapter. Open the file B315s-22_UPDATE_21.311.05.01.1185.BIN . We combine computer network cable and router, then click "Start". And at this point, we connect the power to the router. The whole process takes ~ 3 minutes. The router will go into the next update modes (blue LED indicator network mode), ending with the activation of the communication ports (green LED indicator network mode). Step 7. When the lights up green LED indicator mode network, do not turn off the router and the only application B593s-22_Multicast_upgrade_tool.exe . At this point it will be necessary to connect the router to the computer using a cable in the device manager appears modem and two COM ports. Step 8. Run the application dc-unlocker2client.exe. Click Detect (magnifying glass) and then establish communications with the router. The log will be recorded parameters of the router.

picture

picture

picture

picture

(...)
(...)
Firmware: 21.311.05.01.1185
(...)

picture

Step 9.
reinstate the automatic settings for the wired network adapter. Step 10. We go to the page 192.168.8.1 and log on B315s-22 with the new firmware . Note , the router remembers previous settings, it is recommended to restore the factory settings and reconfigure. NOTES: - Only currently used firmware can cause the USB mode. Ie. if we use 21.311.05.01.1185, just loading the file B315s-22_UPDATE_21.311.05.01.1185.BIN using B593s-22_Multicast_upgrade_tool.exe run COM ports. (green indicator light network mode). I also tried the method described here ( https://www.dc-unlocker.com/huawei-b315-unlock-guide ), but to no avail. - I was able to perform the downgrade, 21.311.05.01.1185 from version to version 21.311.03.00. 69 Interesting source, not necessarily the one written and understandable language, but you can snoop around . Maybe one day, one of us will unlock admin router ... - AT commands for Huawei modem router Tut - http://www.symbianize.com/showthread.php?t=1306978 - HUAWEI B315S-936 Unlocking Step by Step - http: / /www.blogmytuts.net/2015/10/huawei-b315s-936-unlocking-step-by-step.html?m=1 - B315s-936 admin access pagusapan !!! - Http://www.symbianize.com/showthread.php?t=1305262 count on your comments and observations, as well as the possible development of the thread to modify the firmware B315s-22. Regards, - achtung

picture

: D

picture

:)

http://www.bez-kabli.pl/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=43954&p=514346#p514346

admin acces na ako

- - - Updated - - -

full admin access

Successfully I updated the software from version to version 21.311.03.00.69 21.311.05.01.1185, thereby zdebrandowałem Huawei router B315s-22 Plus / Cyfrowy Polsat : D . Until the end I do not know what I lost, but above all, gained the ability to remember the PIN code, what I wanted in connection with the subscription LTE in Orange. I do not go into details of other differences between softami but I noticed, among others, a new "Statistics" from the rank data and a slightly different version in the menu. You may say to me more like potestujecie few words about what you do not waste time: - Update local - from the administrative side of the router will not be able to update the software (except for the newer version of Polkomtel, as long as) - B593s-22_Multicast_upgrade_tool.exe - even using the "Force Upgrade, update fails (network status indicator lights up in red) - HuaweiHiSiliconFirmwareWriter_v24.exe (from dc-unlocker.com) - update of a specially prepared file Huawei_B315_22_Firmware_ 21.311.05.01.1185_SIGNVER.dgtks too fails. Thread Other methods indicated on English and Filipino forums that relate to a model B315s-936, although I admit that thanks to these sources of information, I came up with probably far indescribable, but the correct solution How to upload niebrandowane software 21.311.05.01.1185 Huawei router B315s-22 distribution Plus / Cyfrowy Polsat. CAUTION! it seems to me, after several different, often bizarre experiments that it is difficult uwalić the router. However, remember that everything you do at your own risk. the following procedure was checked three times by uploading alternating new and old version of the software . All files, which I used including screenshots of the administration panels of both versions have been made ​​available at http://1drv.ms/1RohIcN Step 1. We use the wired network adapter that you configure as follows: IP: 192.168.1.100 Mask: 255.255.255.0 Step 2. Turn off the antivirus software and firewalls. Run B593s-22_Multicast_upgrade_tool.exe with administrator credentials (at the time of the first run, ask for indications WinRar - no matter, you can specify any exe file). We indicate the correct interface, a wired network adapter. Open the file B315s-22_UPDATE_21.311.03.00.69.BIN . We combine computer network cable and router, then click "Start." And at this point, connect the power to the router. The whole process takes ~ 3 minutes. Originally, the router will start as if nothing had happened, and then go into the next update modes (blue LED indicator network mode), ending with the activation of the communication ports (green LED indicator network mode). During this time we unpack Mobile_Partner_WIN10.zip and install familiar with traditional modems Huawei software, which also includes the necessary drivers. Step 3. When the lights up green LED indicator mode network, do not turn off the router and the only application B593s-22_Multicast_upgrade_tool.exe . At this point it will be necessary to connect the router to the computer using the USB cable (sadly version USB A male - USB A male). If the drivers are installed correctly, the device manager appears modem and two COM ports. Step 4. Start the application dc-unlocker2client.exe . Click Detect (magnifying glass) and then establish communications with the router. The log will be recorded parameters of the router.;)

:okay:

picture

picture

picture

picture

picture

picture

(...)
(...)
Firmware: 21.311.03.00.69
(...)
SIM Lock status: unlocked
(...)

Note , if the " SIM Lock status " is not " unlocked " remove the blockade, eg. Using a DC-unlocker . The cost 7 Euros, payable by PayPal. You can also try to look for other free methods (Unchecked) Step 5. DC-Unlocker is a terminal, so we can send a command. Command 1 - restore the factory settings of the router

picture

sfm at ^ = 1

sfm at ^ = 1
OK

Command 2 - reset the device
at ^ reset

at ^ reset
OK

picture

The router will reboot and lose the connection to the COM port. At this point the only lights up the LED power supply. The router does not start already existing software. He works in a factory mode corresponds to the IP address 192.168.1.1. Disconnect the power adapter and USB cable. Step 6. We make the same operation as in step 2, change only the firmware file, which will be sent to the router. Turn off antivirus software and firewalls. Run B593s-22_Multicast_upgrade_tool.exe with administrator credentials. We indicate the correct interface, a wired network adapter. Open the file B315s-22_UPDATE_21.311.05.01.1185.BIN . We combine computer network cable and router, then click "Start". And at this point, we connect the power to the router. The whole process takes ~ 3 minutes. The router will go into the next update modes (blue LED indicator network mode), ending with the activation of the communication ports (green LED indicator network mode). Step 7. When the lights up green LED indicator mode network, do not turn off the router and the only application B593s-22_Multicast_upgrade_tool.exe . At this point it will be necessary to connect the router to the computer using a cable in the device manager appears modem and two COM ports. Step 8. Run the application dc-unlocker2client.exe. Click Detect (magnifying glass) and then establish communications with the router. The log will be recorded parameters of the router.

picture

picture

picture

picture

(...)
(...)
Firmware: 21.311.05.01.1185
(...)

picture

Step 9.
reinstate the automatic settings for the wired network adapter. Step 10. We go to the page 192.168.8.1 and log on B315s-22 with the new firmware . Note , the router remembers previous settings, it is recommended to restore the factory settings and reconfigure. NOTES: - Only currently used firmware can cause the USB mode. Ie. if we use 21.311.05.01.1185, just loading the file B315s-22_UPDATE_21.311.05.01.1185.BIN using B593s-22_Multicast_upgrade_tool.exe run COM ports. (green indicator light network mode). I also tried the method described here ( https://www.dc-unlocker.com/huawei-b315-unlock-guide ), but to no avail. - I was able to perform the downgrade, 21.311.05.01.1185 from version to version 21.311.03.00. 69 Interesting source, not necessarily the one written and understandable language, but you can snoop around . Maybe one day, one of us will unlock admin router ... - AT commands for Huawei modem router Tut - http://www.symbianize.com/showthread.php?t=1306978 - HUAWEI B315S-936 Unlocking Step by Step - http: / /www.blogmytuts.net/2015/10/huawei-b315s-936-unlocking-step-by-step.html?m=1 - B315s-936 admin access pagusapan !!! - Http://www.symbianize.com/showthread.php?t=1305262 count on your comments and observations, as well as the possible development of the thread to modify the firmware B315s-22. Regards, - achtung

picture

: D

picture

:)

May naka try na ba ..,medyo di ko pa masyado ma intindihan ito...,hanggang unlocking lang kasi alam ko...

Ito na siguro iyong sabi ni sir Pedik na ibang bansa naka diskubre pero sa SYMB ang reference.

May naka try na ba ..,medyo di ko pa masyado ma intindihan ito...,hanggang unlocking lang kasi alam ko...

Ito na siguro iyong sabi ni sir Pedik na ibang bansa naka diskubre pero sa SYMB ang reference.

na try ko na to sinunod ko yang sa taas, but no luck parin...:weep::weep:

nung isang araw ko pa natry ung pinost nung isa.. hahah.. dun s post n un.. ni hindi nagred light ung modem nung nagpost .. after blue light.. green light n daw..

Ibig sabihin ni sir skylit_drive27sep ganito ata

1) GO To USB mode ng 936
2) input ang command gamit ang cid reader

at^sfm=1 - factory mode

at^reset - reboots the modem power light nalang iilaw

3)Mag static ip ka set ip

IP 192.168.254.100

Mask 255.255.255.0

Deafult Gateway 192.168.254.254

dns 8.8.8.8 at secondary 8.8.4.4

4) Run multicast upgrade tool select ka ng 936 firmware yung posted dito sa symbianize na middle east firmware

5) Wait gang mag green mode matapos sabi

The whole process takes ~ 3 minutes. Originally, the router will start as if nothing had happened, and then go into the next update modes (blue LED indicator network mode), ending with the activation of the communication ports (green LED indicator network mode).

5) stop multicast pag naka green na ok

8) Access mo yung firmware 192.168.8.1 tapos select mo restore defaults settings ok na debranded na daw

Di ko matry eh la kasi me extra hehe feedback nalang sa mga may extra unit yung openline at may semi admin na tapos itry tong mga steps :thumbsup:

di po ba pag factory mode 192.168.1.1 ung ip nya?

pag factory mode 169 ip kaya mag sstatic ip ka para kumagat firmware sa flashing using multicast ;) ayon sa post ng isang taga symbianize dito hehe maski usb mode 169 din po ang ip

Last edited:
hindi kumakagat ang multicast sa factory mode. sa tingin ko kailangan nating firmware na gumagamit ng config updater.

antay nalang ng konting panahon nalalapit na ang pag labas ng full admin ni 936

View attachment 264134

kaya pala tinatago nila,,,,

alam nyo ba na isang clue ang hindi na kilangan ang debrand

halukayin nyo nalang

Attachments

• admin.jpg
    admin.jpg
    173 KB · Views: 154
need pa namin ng konting clue para sa admin please bigay pa kayo ng clue

Back
Top Bottom