Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

baka po makatulong lang side line

androidgavz

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

I am needing 40 individuals willing to join Captcha's typing job!

The job is very easy, you just need to type 4 numbers from time to time and that's it! you will earn money. Cool, isn't it?

This will be of great help to those person who are fond of surfing the net all day long!

TAKE NOTE: THIS IS NOT NETWORKING MEANING THERE WILL BE NO REGISTRATION FEE! THIS IS ALL FOR FREE! AGAIN, ALL FOR FREE!

The only requirement is that you need to have a stable internet connection, a phone and or a laptop!

What is even cooler is you control your time! So you don't need to worry about doing any errands while earning!

So what are you waiting for? PM ME NOW and JOIN ME!

This is not like other captcha encoding that pays you low amount this one can earn you as much as 5000 rubles a day. That's approximately 2-3 hours encoding using cellphone, and 1 & half hour if you're using PC.

#5000 rubles = 4200 pesos but you can get more than that if you go beyond 5K rubles.
#1Captcha = 5 rubles
#NO REGISTRATION FEE!!

**Note that the website is in Russian Language. It is best to use Google Chrome pra ma translate nya.

http://e15e.petdengi.club/569668969167/

Last edited:
Re: starmobile roar firmware pls....

http://d-h.st/JTun

pass: gsm san dwich.com.ph (no space)

Try at your own risk!

Last edited:

maraming salamat po master kaso po my password pwedi po bang malaman kung anu ung password?.....:praise::thumbsup:

Last edited:

ano po password ng rar file...

Back
Top Bottom