Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Blasphemy of the POPES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Si Pope John Paul II, Benedict at Francia di ganyan

siguro ang pinahihiwatig lang ng mga na unang popes ang authirity nila at ang infallible na doktrina ng simbahan

Billy Graham was a former Baptist Evangelist, so sad he turned out to be like this. Dyan natin makikita na, membership of the church does not guarantee your salvation. Ako Baptist ako, pero sabi ng Pastor namin, mag-ingat sa mga kapwa Baptist na lumalayo na sa totoong dokrtina ng Bible, marami kasing Lobo na nagdadamit Tupa. Kaya mag-ingat tayo lahat, at patuloy na mag-study sa Bible para hindi madaling malinlang lalo na sa mga nakaputi at mga matataas ang damit.

Last edited:
Some of you may be familiar with My Legendary (almost mythical) "ASK GOD ANYTHING" thread, If you are, then I am sure that you really miss it a lot.

Well, Good news. I'm bringing it back.

I wanted to reach more souls so I resurrected it in a section where lost, unrepentant souls go to.

Please go visit it for all your questions, be it love, business, spirituality or sports related , I, God will answer.

http://www.symbianize.com/showthread.php?p=17531563#post17531563

The following quote is taken from Vatican II...

"This holy Council first of all turns its attention to the Catholic faithful. Basing itself on scripture and tradition, it teaches that the Church, a pilgrim now on earth, is necessary for salvation: the one Christ is mediator and the way of salvation; he is present to us in his body which is the Church. He himself explicitly asserted the necessity of faith and baptism (cf. Mk. 16:16; John 3:5), and thereby affirmed at the same time the necessity of the Church which men enter through baptism as through a door. Hence they could not be saved who, knowing that the Catholic Church was founded as necessary by God through Christ, would refuse either to enter it, or to remain in it."

SOURCE: Vatican Council II—The Conciliar and Post Conciliar Documents, published by the Roman Catholic Church and contains the Imprimatur: Walter P. Kellenberg, D.D., Bishop of Rockville Centre, Aug. 12, 1975. “Imprimatur" is the official Catholic stamp of approval and means “let it be printed.”

So according to Pope Paul VI, Jesus is the only way to Heaven, but the body of Jesus is the Catholic Church, and being water baptized is the door into which a person MUST enter the church. Vatican II states that a person CANNOT go to Heaven who doesn't get water baptized into the Catholic Church, and anyone who leaves the Catholic Church will not go to Heaven either. This is NOT what the Word of God teaches.

We are plainly told in Romans 10:3,4, "For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God. For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth." We are taught in Ephesians 2:8,9, "For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast." Salvation is of the Lord, not men. Eternal life is a free gift. Salvation is receiving, not giving.

Pope says Faith in Christ is NOT Necessary to Salvation!

November 30, 2005

cnu ba tlga ang tamang may tiro na religion? lahat nmn kc gawa lng ng tao eh, ung bible ska ung mga teaching galing lng sa tao, tpos ung mga kng anu anung sekta galing lng nman sa roman catholic? tapos s2bhn nila cla ang tama? kng anu pinapaniwalaan nyo dun n lng kyo wag kyo manira ng ibang religion. dhl lhat nman ng religion may "BAHO" hehe, ayoko mag mention pero alam nyo nman kng cnu cnu mga yan galing sa wla tpos ngyn multi billion religion na? respect lng mga brad dhl sa mundong ibabaw na e2 wlang mak2pag sbi kng cnu tlaga ang may tama sa lahat wag kyo "MAGMAGALING" n kla nyo alam na ang lahat. ung "PANINIRA" ng ibang religion hndi gawang tama yan. mula ng bata ako never s church nmin n narinig kong cniraan ang ibang religion. "SHUT UP" mind your own business!

cnu ba tlga ang tamang may tiro na religion? lahat nmn kc gawa lng ng tao eh, ung bible ska ung mga teaching galing lng sa tao, tpos ung mga kng anu anung sekta galing lng nman sa roman catholic? tapos s2bhn nila cla ang tama? kng anu pinapaniwalaan nyo dun n lng kyo wag kyo manira ng ibang religion. dhl lhat nman ng religion may "BAHO" hehe, ayoko mag mention pero alam nyo nman kng cnu cnu mga yan galing sa wla tpos ngyn multi billion religion na? respect lng mga brad dhl sa mundong ibabaw na e2 wlang mak2pag sbi kng cnu tlaga ang may tama sa lahat wag kyo "MAGMAGALING" n kla nyo alam na ang lahat. ung "PANINIRA" ng ibang religion hndi gawang tama yan. mula ng bata ako never s church nmin n narinig kong cniraan ang ibang religion. "SHUT UP" mind your own business!

Hindi paninira mga post ko sir,katotohanan yan.Kailan pa naging paninira yong totoo?:rofl:kung pikon yon talo:rofl:

di ko sinasabi na ako ang tama:rofl:sinabi ko lang yong sinabii ng Lolo FAFA nyo,sa Vatican :rofl:

It's not a blasphemy of the popes. It's a blasphemy against God

share lang.. mejo related kc..

“The letters inscribed in the Pope’s mitre are these: Vicarius Filii Dei, which is the Latin for "Vicar of the Son of God." Catholics hold that the Church which is a visible society must have a visible head.

Before His ascension into heaven, Christ appointed Peter to act as His representative. Upon the death of Peter the man who succeeded to the office of Peter as Bishop of Rome, was recognized as the head of the Church. Hence to the Bishop of Rome, as head of the Church, was given the title ‘Vicar of Christ’. A Catholic Weekly, Our Sunday Visitor, "Bureau of information," Huntington, Indiana, U.S., April 18, 1915.

In addition, the November 15, 1914 of Our Sunday Visitor states that the title of the pope of Rome is Vicarius Filii Dei.

It was not until the eighth century that the Roman Church proclaimed authority over all of Yahuwah's ekklesia through the succession of Peter's bishoprice. This was done with a forged document called “Donation of Constantine.” It first appeared around the year 752 AD, four centuries after Constantine's death (337 AD). Bearing the forged name of the fourth century emperor, Constantine the Great, it originated the doctrine of apostolic succession and first coined the name Vicarius Filii Dei.

This title adds up to the number 666 in Latin, identifying the Beast, and for this reason it has been repeatedly denied as the official title of the pope by many Catholics, but such claims directly contradict the above statements cited from Our Sunday Visitor which is an eminent Catholic weekly newspaper.

In addition, it is one of nine points found in Revelation 13 that help us identify who the beast is, so before denying its truth, one who would attempt to do so must also provide historical information that would disprove all nine points together, which can not be done for they are too clear to be distorted in anyway. Two or three of the identifying points mentioned in Revelation 13 might apply to different entities, but all nine together point only to one.

Full Article..

CHRISTIANS DO NOT WORSHIP SAINTS...
THEY JUST VALUE THE WORKS OF THIS SAINTS.
gets?
hahaha.
isip isip din pag may taym.

tinuturo yan sa catholic schools right?
INFALLIABLE ang POPE right?
search nyo na lang ung INFALIIABLE if di nyo alam.

anu nga sabi ni jesus sa apostol nya?
sinu nga ung unang pope?
bakit nga may pope (ancient times)?
mediators ni Christ?
hmm?
haha.
research research nalang po.

walang ibang mediator,kundi si Jesus..
Sa 95 thesis ni luther, may mediatrix? Sino un si mary? Hahaha,. Ni sya nga mismo ay makasalanan din? Want proof? Hehe, nxt tym.

Paki search ang words na "vicar of christ":

, ang lahat ng relihiyon ay bible base dapat, at pag hindi yan a bible centerd religion? Ay mag-isip na! Hehe,. Bka iba nayan, i'm just telling the truth, ay yup: "truth hurts badly",.
,if anyone replaced christ,kahit sa an0ng paraan ay, anti christ yan,.
Vicar-- in latin, anti kristos!

,.note :
mga kapatid walang ibng represntation o replacement si Jesus,in our time but the holy spirit..

,basabasa din ng bible pag my tym..hehe,
si peter dw ang first pope?
hehe.

Peter said: "never! Patay na aku nun eh,at hndi ako papayag na sambahin ng tao,.hehe, mababasa nyo yan sa bible ang mga gawa namin sa gawa,hehe, out of my dead body,hehe,."

,God bless guys

Last edited:
walang ibang mediator,kundi si Jesus..
Sa 99 thesis ni luther, may mediatrix? Sino un si mary? Hahaha,. Ni sya nga mismo ay makasalanan din? Want proof? Hehe, nxt tym.

Paki search ang words na "vicar of christ":

, ang lahat ng relihiyon ay bible base dapat, at pag hindi yan a bible centerd religion? Ay mag-isip na! Hehe,. Bka iba nayan, i'm just telling the truth, ay yup: "truth hurts badly",.
,if anyone replaced christ,kahit sa an0ng paraan ay, anti christ yan,.
Vicar-- in latin, anti kristos!

,.note :
mga kapatid walang ibng represntation o replacement si Jesus,in our time but the holy spirit..

,basabasa din ng bible pag my tym..hehe,
si peter dw ang first pope?
hehe.

Peter said: "never! Patay na aku nun eh,at hndi ako papayag na sambahin ng tao,.hehe, mababasa nyo yan sa bible ang mga gawa namin sa gawa,hehe, out of my dead body,hehe,."

,God bless guys

mediators ni christ (bridge)?
di pa din gets?
haha.
christ ung bridge kay God right?
di pa din?

theyre customs and traditions.
gets?
super twisted naman paniniwala mu.
The Vicar of Christ as the wise and faithful steward whom his Master (Jesus Christ) has set over His household (the Church on earth) to care for His other servants (Christians) in until His return (Second Coming). (Luke 12:41-46; Matthew 24:45-51)

The Vicar of Christ is the man to whom Jesus Christ entrusted the feeding and tending of His lambs and sheep (Christians). (John 21:15-17)

As another poster has already mentioned, the Vicar of Christ is the man to whom Jesus Christ entrusted the keys of His Kingdom. (Matthew 16:18-19; prefigured in Isaiah 22:15-24.)
-from todd easton.

then make your own sect diba?
hahaha.
e un nga e.
me magagawa ka ba?
if you cant understand ung IN DEPTH VIEW e wawa ka naman. respeto nlan.

hind ba first pope?
our Lord said to St. Peter, "You are 'Rock,' and on this rock I will build My Church and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it." The name change itself from Simon to Peter indicates the Apostle being called to a special role of leadership.

Second, Jesus says, "I will entrust to you the keys of the kingdom of heaven." In the Old Testament, the "number two" person in the Kingdom literally held the keys. In Isaiah 22: 19-22 we find a reference to Eliakim, the master of the palace of King Hezekiah (2 Kings 18:17ff) and keeper of the keys. As a sign of his position, the one who held the keys represented the king, acted with his authority and had to act in accord with the king's mind. Therefore, St. Peter and each of his successors represent our Lord on this earth as His Vicar and lead the faithful flock of the Church to the Kingdom of Heaven.

Finally, Jesus says, "Whatever you declare bound on earth shall be bound in heaven; whatever you declare loosed on earth shall be loosed in heaven." This is rabbinic terminology. A rabbi could bind, declaring an act forbidden or excommunicating a person for serious sin; or a rabbi could loose, declaring an act permissible or reconciling an excommunicated sinner to the community.

Here, Christ entrusted a special authority to St. Peter to preserve, interpret and teach His truth. In all, this understanding of Matthew 16 was unchallenged until the Protestant leaders wanted to legitimize their rejection of papal authority and the office of the pope. Even the Orthodox Churches recognize the pope as the successor of St. Peter; however, they do not honor his binding jurisdiction over the whole Church but grant him a position of "first among equals."
---http://www.ewtn.com/library/ANSWERS/PETPOPE.HTM

CHRISTIANS DONT WORSHIP SAINTS!
THEY JUST VALUE THE WORKS OF THESE SAINTS.
why ask for something in them?
maybe becoz theyre chrit's mediators? and christ is the mediator of God?

theyre not replacement.
theyre STEWARDS of the flock

THE HOLY SPIRT IS THE TRUE VICAR OF CHRIST----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------God bless

Luk 12:41 Then Peter said unto him, Lord, speakest thou this parable unto us, or even to all?
Luk 12:42 And the Lord said, Who then is that faithful and wise steward, whom his lord shall make ruler over his household, to give them their portion of meat in due season?
Luk 12:43 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.
----hehe, nag out of context ka bata.. kung alam mo lang ang corporate solidarity na sinasabi ay, mas lalong mauunawaan mo..hehe.. hindi lng isang alipin ang tinutukoy dyan, lahat ng sambahayan ay puro alipin, may nangunguna lng na kapwa alipin,hehe,, at ang nangunguna ay hindi dapat sambahin sapagkat itoy kapwa alipin, paki search nlng ang act of worship..hehe, coz the pope accept that word worship,.. the pope had the Title of "vicar of Christ", in Vatican he is the replacement of Christ and representation? Ano ang holy spirit? Nga nga pala? hehe.. that message is for you and for me, not only to the leaders not primarily..i accept, oo may leader at oo ginagalang bat, lumuhod at humalik at maddami pa? ay wag na oooya. Kanya nlng..hehea

Joh 21:15 So when they had dined, Jesus saith to Simon Peter, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me more than these? He saith unto him, Yea, Lord; thou knowest that I love thee. He saith unto him, Feed my lambs.
---this is a corporate solidarity, that peter(a single person, represent a vast number of a believers).. hindi lng kay peter ang minsahing ito, maging sa lahat ng apostol, at kristyano..hehehe

Mat 16:18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
Mat 16:19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
---hehe, the rock? Keys?..out of context si manung
--these verse are used as the basis for ROMAN CATHOLIC heresy that peter was the first pope, that peter was the rock. The pope claims he can do whatever he wants because he has the keys. Whatever he binds is bound, and whatever he looses is loosed. But "peter" means "Pebble" in Greek. "The Rock" is Christ.
1Co 10:1 Moreover, brethren, I would not that ye should be ignorant, how that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea;
1Co 10:2 And were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea;
1Co 10:3 And did all eat the same spiritual meat;
1Co 10:4 And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ.
----nga nga ka ngayun?..hehe
--none of the early father ever said that Peter was the ROCK. They all say that Christ was THE ROCK.

Gal 2:11 But when Peter was come to Antioch, I withstood him to the face, because he was to be blamed.
---records the fact that Paul opposed Peter to his FACE! Because of his hypocrisy. WHAT? PAUL REBUKE THE POPE? IT IS ABSURD.
--Who presided over the FIRST CHURCH COUNCIL AT JERUSALIM, recorded in Acts 15? PETER? NO< IT WAS JAMES.
Act 15:13 And after they had held their peace, James answered, saying, Men and brethren, hearken unto me:
Act 15:14 Simeon hath declared how God at the first did visit the Gentiles, to take out of them a people for his name.

--basahin yan, mula sa una..para malaman..hehehe. in depth?
--James convened the first council, NOT PETER.. the catholic-ku have no biblical or historical evidence for their doctrine,. If PETER was the FIRST BISHOP OF ROME? How come it was PAUL that wrote the Epistle to Romans? Not PETER? Peter's ministry was primarily to the Jews(Gal 2:7). Giving these keys has nothing to do with "PAPAL AUTHORITY". THIS IS RIDICULOS!

FIRST CHURCH COUNCIL
And after they had stopped speaking, James answered, saying "Simeon(not Peter here) has related how God first concerned himself about taking from among the Gentiles a People for his name. and this the words of the Prophets agree, just as it is written.[and he quotes from Amos 9:11-12] Therefore it is my judgment that.(Acts 15:13-15,19,20). It was James speaking, not Peter, so How did the Catholic Church come up with their story that Peter was the Leader? This is why the Catholic Church put the Bible on their INDEX OF FORBIDDEN BOOKS. Then it seemed good to the apostle and the elders, with the whole church, to those men from among them to send to Antoich with Paul and Barrabas. And they sent this Letter by them," The Apostle and the brethren who are elders, to the brethren in Antoich, Syria, and Celicia who are Gentiles"(Acts 15:22-23). The apostolic brethren spoke corporately. Jesus gave the Keys of Knowledge to the apostles so that they woul know what the Scriptures meant. Acts 15 is apostolic binding and loosin in action. Acts 15 is the apostles using those keys to interpret Amos 9:11-12

WHO HAS THE KEYS?
Rev 3:7 And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;
Rev 3:8 I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.
Rev 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
Rev 3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.
Rev 3:11 Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.

---Philadelphia was a good church with little power; not like the big churches today which are run by world-famous,rich, influential men, who are all after more power. The Lord Jesus Chist put before the church at Philadelphia an open door, which no one can shut, because they had little power. These were faithful Christians making up one of the best Churches; it was not a flaky church. He told them "You have no Power; I have to open the door for you".

JESUS HAS THOSE KEYS.
Isa 22:22 And the key of the house of David will I lay upon his shoulder; so he shall open, and none shall shut; and he shall shut, and none shall open.
---hehe ito b? wawa naman.. kung alam mo lang ang interpretation hindi ka sana, lumaban jwk..hehe.. pls broh, wag kng magalit huh, si Jesus po ang tinutukoy dyan..
--in king Hezekiah? That's story is a prophetic one pointing to our messiah. That's how the OT handle and harmoniously take the NT, correctly..

JESUS HAS THOSE KEYS.. he never gave them to anyone.
Rev 1:17 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:
Rev 1:18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.
Rev 1:19 Write the things which thou hast seen, and the things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter;
Rev 1:20 The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches.
--"the living One has the keys of death and Hades"(rev1:8). Jesus has the keys to death and Hades. Jesus has the power to say who goes to hell and who does not. The pope claims that he has the keys,. HE DOES NOT. Only Christ Jesus Has the keys for that.
Luk 11:52 Woe unto you, lawyers! for ye have taken away the key of knowledge: ye entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in ye hindered.
--the Pharisees were misusing their knowledge of the scriptures to create a power base for themselves, politicaly and fenancialy. They were holding the power of death and hell over people, MUCH LIKE THE POPES of the middle ages and some hyper-Pentecostals today.

---doon sa Mathew 16:19, kung babasahin mabuti, si Jesus ang Tinutukoy ng mga salita,
--at ito yung kadugtong nun.. at mauunawaan natin kung ano tlaga, ang binding and loosing
Mat 18:18 Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
Mat 18:19 Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.
Mat 18:20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.
Mat 18:21 Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, how oft shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? till seven times?
Mat 18:22 Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven.
--here is all about forgiving the sin to those who sinned against you, basahin at unawain ang context,. Wag kang magkumpisal ng kasalanan sa taong hindi ka naman dun nag-kasala. Hehe..
--its all about forgiving the sin for those who sin against you, and praying(gathering/fellowship) with your brethren but, but the perfect prayer is here according to God's will:
1Jn 5:14 And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us:
1Jn 5:15 And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him.

THE SPIRIT OF THE ANTICHRIST
The spirit of Anti Christ is a man putting himself in the place of God. One of the most dangerous Antichrist spirits in the world today is not in Cathholicism(not Primarily), it is Kingdom Now Theology. The Greek Term "Antichrist" does not mean "against Christ", it means "in place of", one who acts vicariously for Christ. In English, one who acts vicariously-in the place of another--- is termed a "vicar". The true Vicar of Christ is the Spirit of the Most High God., even in the spirit of truth, the comforter(Jn. 14:15-17;16:7-11). He acts in place of Jesus. When you put someone in the place of the holy Spirit and say that he is the "Vicar Of Christ", he becomes Antichrist.,a counterfeit of the Holy Spirit. The PAPAL TITLE "VICAR OF CHRIST" is translated in Greek as ANTICHRISTOS. Every POPE who puts on that title is sayin, "I AM ANTICHRIST". The HOLY SPIRIT is the TRUE VICAR OF CHRIST.

---christs mediators daw? MAYBE pa ang term mo? Hala hindi sure? Haha, nakakatakot yan,baka MAYBE rin ang rilihiyon mo?At MAYBE din kayo sa langit nyan,. Sabi sa bible "sa tinging ng tao ay pari-pariho ang daan,ngunit sa dulo nito ay kapahamakan".. Saan sa bible un? Na kailangan ni Jesus ng Mediator? Kung may Makita ka? Abah,ok,

required: MAGHANAP KA SA BIBLE NA NAG SASABI SI JESUS NA KAILANGAN NYA NG MEDIATOR(BRIDGE according to you,tagapamagitan) between Jesus at tao? eh kung wala???hehehe.. ang alam lang naming mga Christians(true christians, hindi hilaw-xempre luto) ay si Jesus ang Mediator between God and Men...ahehehe (acts 4:12,1ti 2:5,heb 9:15,heb 12:24)

"CHRISTIANS DON'T WORSHIP SAINTS! THEY JUST VALUE THE WORKS OF THESE SAINTS."
===hala bulag pala kami, eh yung black Nazarene? Hehe, at ang ibang kahoy at bato niluluhuran?
----worship yun ahh, may halik pa!..hehehe, even the live apostle never ever teach that and Jesus also, maging nga ang apostol ng niluhuran at gawing Diyos(acts 14:8..acts10:25-26) ay pinigilan nga nila ang mga tao, buhay pa sila nun kahit ang anghel ay hindi nag psamba o luhod(rev).. ay yung kahoy pa!! Madami yan dito sa amin ang gumagawa ng ganyan,.Kawawa naman, exodus 20:5 hindi mo b nabasa?
.. hehehe 2ax2=4a hehehe,gud lack nlng eh..Hehe,
--kalbohin nyo ng halik?,hekhek,jwk pampalamig lng,hehe

===cge broh, basa po kayo ng Bible huh, at wag eh out of context, si satan lang yung ganun.. Mathew 4?
-----ang title ng thread ulit paki basa? i respect you and i love catholic people,but not your belief coz'i respect more the Bible and the living WORD OF GOD(JESUS JN1:1)...

-----God Bless
-----shalom/peace

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom