Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Cloudfone excite 504d User thread

elijjohn

Apprentice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
share natin mga exprience using this phone.

basic specs
5"FWVGA Touchscreen
mali 400 mp gpu
512mb ram
4gb rom
4.2 jellybean
8.0 mp rear camera
1.3mp front
1.3ghz dual core mediatek mt6572
dual sim dual standby
HSPA+
battery 2000mah
multitouch - yes. upto 5 fingers

price 3,499

bagong labas lang sya at very smooth sa gaming at responsive touch screen nya maganda rin cam maganda sounds at matagal ma lowbatt
hindi ko parin sya na roroot
share nyo lang expirience nyo

sana may mag labas ng mga custom rom at mga tweaks

Last edited:
Re: Cloudfone excite 502d User thread

Manga ka SB sino na me rong gantong phone sa inyo dyan

- - - Updated - - -

sino kya may Alam kung piano I root to?

pano kaya I root to a yaw sa kingro vroot framaroot

pano kaya iroot wala akong mahanap

Na root ko na rin

Pa-share po kung paano i-root. ganyan din po yung unit ko. Thank you in advance! :)

gamit kayo vroot para sa pc tapos connect nyo tapos wait para sa driver tapos root nyo na tapos download kayo superuser sa playstore tapos tapos na

Bka pde pramaroot sa unit naten hahah . or root master . tsk sna mag kagrup na to sa fb :pray:

may naka subok na ba na mag root sa cloudfone 504d using framaroot?

recently have a Cloudfone 504D from my Globe Tipid Plan (had an Excite 500D but its in the shop for screen repair) and successfully rooted it via VRoot :) ... only problem is the annoying auto installed Chinese (?) apps installed to the unit ...can anyone link me to a guide to change to English version of SuperSu? I came across on a how to change it but unfortunately I cannot locate the link in my browser FML

meron akong ganito na root ko na gamit ang RomasterSu :D very easy po :D

Back
Top Bottom