Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Coby Kyros MID7038-4 ROOTING HELP!

iamhunxen

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score

Nahilo na ko kakahanap ng way para maroot itong tablet ko mga kasymbianize. Marami ako nkita like gapps and chuchu ang kaso iundergo sya tru system updates. Ang problem ko e walang system updates na iption sa settings nitong tablet na to. Tapos tinry ko sa recovery, ayaw naman pumasok tru press power and volume + and - or power and vol-

Patulong naman mga boss. Gusto ko ng play store e.
THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!

pareho pala tau ng problema:weep::weep::weep::weep: gusto ko kac iroot ung tablet ng kapatid ko pero hilong-hilo na ako kahahanap

ito rin problem ko tried all rooting software that i found in the net but nothings work. but i still have hope coz when i try to use the unlockroot pro v3.36 able to detect my mid7038 but during rooting i didnt success it said wait for next upgrade now they have unlockroot pro v3.41 and they support now jelly bean my only problem now is how to find registration number for unlockroot pro v3.41

Eto din po yung sa anak ng friend ng mother ko. Pa-help naman makapagroot nito.

Napa-detect ko yung device sa Windows 7 using the drivers provided in this tutorial. Kaso "failed to copy su" ang lumalabas. Permission errors daw.

Last edited:

Nahilo na ko kakahanap ng way para maroot itong tablet ko mga kasymbianize. Marami ako nkita like gapps and chuchu ang kaso iundergo sya tru system updates. Ang problem ko e walang system updates na iption sa settings nitong tablet na to. Tapos tinry ko sa recovery, ayaw naman pumasok tru press power and volume + and - or power and vol-

Patulong naman mga boss. Gusto ko ng play store e.
THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!

tol pansamantala `
sa < 1 mobile market kna muna mag staga mag download ng games
or dba may nkainstall na na SlideME market jan ` pwd din un log in ka nalng using fb accnt

GAMIT KAYO MGA IDOL NITO
z4root.1.3.0

Go to this page download and run the app

http://m.1mobile.com/org.vrootdownload.iroot.html

On run the app click the "get root" button
It would download and direct you to the actual app that would root your

COBY Mid7038

Click the root and root your device on the last app downloaded ..

note!!! It would take up several hours to root it... i think 8hrs or less.. bsta patience lng at hayaan syang mag work... :excited:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-02-20-19-59-14.png
    Screenshot_2015-02-20-19-59-14.png
    47.2 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_2015-02-20-20-12-52.png
    Screenshot_2015-02-20-20-12-52.png
    44.7 KB · Views: 4
Back
Top Bottom