Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

COURSE MO? - anu current or natapos mong COURSE mo?

Hi po,

I'm a ComSci graduate last 2013 and working in a Telecom company as contractual.
Gusto ko sana magtake ng short courses for additional knowledged habang nagwowork.
Ano po ba short course ang maaadvise niyo and saan pwede magtrain na training Center(Name of School/training center and address please)?
I prefer yung certified and murang Training centers.
Thank you in advance.

Hi po,

I'm a ComSci graduate last 2013 and working in a Telecom company as contractual.
Gusto ko sana magtake ng short courses for additional knowledged habang nagwowork.
Ano po ba short course ang maaadvise niyo and saan pwede magtrain na training Center(Name of School/training center and address please)?
I prefer yung certified and murang Training centers.
Thank you in advance.

mgtake ka ng microsoft certification or CISCO Certification

mgtake ka ng microsoft certification or CISCO Certification

yang sa CISCO Certification Sir pano?
Need ko lang ba umattend ng CISCO trainings?

yang sa microsot Certifications naman,
parang hindi na kasi sya applicable sa field kung asan ako now

Currently taking up B.S. Psychology.. 3rd year @Cavite State University :)

Kumusta? mga pag-asa ng bayan :))

BS ComSci kaso hindi ko na tapos pero currently working in one of the best Software Provider here in PH... :D may balak ako mag tapos next yr cgro ^^,

Graduate ng BSIT 2014
Planong mag aral ulit ngayong 2016. Bus.Ad or Radtech nagiisip pa kung ano magandang libangan hanggang wala work. pagka may work na stop na sa pagaaral hahahaha

WoW bigatin naman yung pinagsundan ko. Bihira ang gurl na EE
Ako, Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering

Back
Top Bottom