Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Does anyone know where to buy 23K Gold in the Philippines?

sdxsadstfu

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Time Stone
Reality Stone
Power Stone
Soul Stone
Mind Stone
Hello, curious lang kung may nabibilhan ba ng 23K gold dito satin.
Also, kung magkano per Gram.

Thanks! :)

Solution
We own a jewelry business, and our main branch has been running since 1982. Yes, we sell 23 Carat Gold. Right now our rate (selling price) is around ₱4,000 per gram but still negotiable if you can negotiate with my mother 😅.

I believe there are many jewelry stores in our country that sell 23K Gold, like Ongpin. But you can ask naman po sa mga jewelry shops near you din. Price will vary per gram + type of jewelry, size and weight.
We own a jewelry business, and our main branch has been running since 1982. Yes, we sell 23 Carat Gold. Right now our rate (selling price) is around ₱4,000 per gram but still negotiable if you can negotiate with my mother 😅.

I believe there are many jewelry stores in our country that sell 23K Gold, like Ongpin. But you can ask naman po sa mga jewelry shops near you din. Price will vary per gram + type of jewelry, size and weight.

Solution
Back
Top Bottom