Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Elder scrolls morrowind free today to celebrate 25 years of elder scrolls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kepler

Symbianize Spirit
Advanced Member
Reaction score
The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind® Game of the Year Edition
TES25_Morrowind.png

FREE FOR TODAY ONLY

https://elderscrolls.bethesda.net/en/tes25

code: TES25TH-MORROWIND

Key features:
Players can take their existing Morrowind characters and save games and continue their adventures in the Morrowind GotY edition
Adds up to 80 hours of new gameplay and quests for current Morrowind players
Explore the forests, caves, and snow-covered wastelands of the island of Solstheim
Delve into new, epic-sized dungeons and visit the Capital City of Mournhold and the Clockwork City of Sotha Sil
Fight new creatures including bears and wolves, lich lords and goblins, ice minions and spriggans
Direct the construction of a mining colony and face the threat of savage werewolves
Become a werewolf and indulge your thirst for the hunt
New armor and weapons including Nordic Mail and Ice blades

Processor: 500 MHz Intel Pentium III, Celeron, or AMD Athlon
Memory: 256 MB
Graphics: 32MB Direct3D Compatible video card with 32-bit color support and DirectX 8.1
DirectX®: 8.1
Hard Drive: 1GB free hard disk space
Sound: DirectX 8.1 compatible sound card

Last edited:
Unfortunately it doesn't free anymore, but I think that they could already put something better to that place including like elder scrolls first and second parts, that's for sure. I never play all of them but would start and later will order all the rest of it for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom