Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Favorite Movie Quotes

"Stop thinking about what I want, what he wants, what your parents want. What do you want?"

-Noah Calhoun
The Notebook

"if you really want something, don't stop for anyone or anything until you get it."
- gossip girl

"Make mistakes, learn from 'em. And when life hurts you, because it will, remember the hurt. The hurt is good. It means you're out of the cave."
- Stranger Things

“No measure of time with you will be long enough. But we’ll start with forever.” — Edward Cullen (Robert Pattinson), The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1

"Your body is honest. When you're in physical pain, you cry. But the heart is a liar. It stays quiet even when it's hurting."
- It’s Okay to Not Be Okay

"Ambition is such bullshit. Seriously, it’s just chasing vapor, like…
Whatever it is that you think that you need like that job or that gold star, blue ribbon, fancy desk, nice office, like it doesn’t… like once you get that, you’re gonna be confused because you’re not gonna be as happy as you thought you were going to be. Then you’re going to be sitting there being like, "why aren’t I happy? I have this… I got the desk.“ Because, man, there's another desk. Like there’s always going to be something more that your ambition is telling you that you need so it’s the next thing, and then when you get that, there’s another thing.
It’s an endless cycle.
You’re forced into retirement. You’re kicking and screaming. The next thing you know, you’re in a big house, you’ve got four-and-a-half bathrooms, you don’t even have a ping-pong table and you’re dead."

Alec (Two Night Stand, 2014)

"If it was only bad people doing bad things, it'd be easy to get rid of them. But the real truth is good and bad live in everybody's heart and it's going to be up to you to make the right choice."

- Joe (Samaritan 2022)

"Our love is like the wind. I can't see it, but I can feel it." - A Walk to Remember

“To love, you need courage.”
- Nairobi (Money Heist)

1699273475001.png

--- Normal People
FB_IMG_1700432734768.jpg

The Godfather
1705547482328.png

“Great men are not born great, they grow great.” - Mario Puzo

Attachments

• 1705547493564.png
    1705547493564.png
    62.6 KB · Views: 0