Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Free LEGO The Lord of the Rings HUMBLE FREEBIE

cris101

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
f6520f67ada6a151d126270561540217b42eff22.jpg

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/lego-the-lord-of-the-rings

Processor: Dual Core CPU @ 2GHz (Pentium D or better)
Memory: 1GB RAM
Hard Disk Space: 8 GB free HDD space
Video Card: NVIDIA® 7600, 7800, 8800 GT or ATI Radeon™ HD 1950 or higher
Sound: 16-bit Sound Card

Last edited:
It seems it's already been finished, I mean all that supply, correct. How do you want to go with that matter ? I loved that small LEGO parts in my past life anyway. So please try to do anything with that matter really. What is going on there ?

Too bad it doesn't work anymore really. I do hope it will start to work out itself soon. Can you please post some screens here so we at least would know how it was looking in the past ? Thanks in advance. I like that it very moderate in system requirements.

Back
Top Bottom