Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Hajime No Ippo Official Discussion Thread (Season 3 ON GOING !))

Re: Hajime No Ippo Official Thread (Season 3 ON GOING !))

Pwede siguro siyang magturo ng basics... :noidea:

Unfit siya na trainer imo... binanggit sa series na walang depth or complexity style ni ippo. Anong ituturo niyang strategy? Ipangsalo mukha sa suntok? Magpagulpi sa pag asang mapapagod kalaban niya??? :cry:

Mas bagay siguro siya na conditioning coach... Kaso iilan lang tatagal sa training regimen niya lolz :lmao:

hahahaah! kaya nga eh ang maituturo lang ni ippo sa trainee nya eh, yung pag salo ng dahon, at sak tibay ng loob hahahah!

Minor 1214 spoilers!

Summary by onepenguin0 of westbound forums

"Kamogawa's in the hospital with the lethal Japanese common cold. Everybody says he's fine, including Kumi, which means that he's not fine. Also, Shinoda has yet another reason to want Ippo to come back, which he didn't say to Ippo: he has hopes that Ippo's becoming a second would spur Itagaki, Aoki and Kimura to all change in some way. Ippo doesn't say yes or no in this chapter, but is obviously going to say yes."

Round 1215 raw

Confirmed na atang may tinatagong sakit si kamo. Kawawa naman, pangarap niya talagang magkaroon ng legit na world champion na boxer.. Hinde counted si takamura dahil daw sa inborn nitong talent at physiology. Sana hinde death flag to :slap:

I can feel this guy's pain sa decline ng series :slap:

Last edited:

Attachments

• 0163-35-650x948-1.jpg
    0163-35-650x948-1.jpg
    166 KB · Views: 2

Round 1217 raw and translation!

https://netabare-mangacafe.info/「はじめの一歩」ネタバレ 1217話/

Translation by bakadata.com
https://www.bakadata.com/hajime-no-ippo-1217-full-translation.html
Hajime no Ippo 1217 Full Translation?

Hajime no Ippo 1217 "Offering" was translated?by?BakaData.com

Ippo:?Is it really...alright for me...to return to that place...?

Ippo: It is!!?

Ippo: There are people that need me. My experience will be useful for something. The fact that I used to box wasn't useless. And that's enough!!?

Ippo: Hmm. The upper just now concerns me. It's one beat behind. That's hard to dodge. I would do it like this and...

Ippo's?mother: What's up with that turtle-like pose?

Ippo: It's Kimura san who will fight...

Wanpo: Woof!

Ippo: Here!

Wanpo: Woof!?

Ippo: Even I'm scared how fast I can do it now. Now I need to repeat it so I don't fail during the fight. Repeat, repeat, and repeat!?

​Wanpo: Woof!

​Wanpo: Woof!

Ippo: Here

Ippo: Please let Kimura san win. I still have some coins left...This should do it. N...no I'm still worried. Good. No. One more time. And one more time. You can never be too sure...

Fisherman?1: I heard that you will become a second, Ippo kun?!?

Ippo: Yes I will!?

Fisherman 1: It's a shame that we won't be able to see your heroics anymore.??

Fisherman 2: It wasn't a doctor stop, right? Why don't you continue.?

Ippo: Thank you very much! But I've already made up my mind.?

Fisherman: But being freed from the nervousness and watching fights in a relaxed mood is good too.?

Ippo: No...Actually. As the fight is getting closer, I'm getting concerned and anxious. I feel like it was less stressful...?

Fisherman 1: I see.

Fisherman 2:?So that's the way it is.?

Ippo: I've already run out of coins.?

Fisherman: Coins?

Ippo: Night after night I'm visiting?a shrine, making a wish...Even after running out of coins, my concern isn't going away.?

Fisherman 2: Night after night...

Fisherman 1: It's like he's doing some cursing rituals.?

Ippo: I came today for my last wish! (he's holding a 500yen coin this time, which is around 4-5$)

Ippo: I wish that Kimura san will win. Please win please win. Also, I wish that he will leave the ring without any injuries.?

Ippo: Alright! Ah...No injuries...I made two wishes with one coin. God may get angry because I'm so impudent. I need to redo it.?

Ippo: Kimura san is strong so he will be fine so...

Ippo: P...please let Kimura san...(It's not clear but it looks like a thousand yen bill this time, which is around 9-10$)

Wanpo: Woo...

(Ippo puts the seat on the table)

Wanpo: f...

Ippo: The reaction speed isn't bad. The seat didn't shake either. With this I feel like I will be useful.?

​Ippo: Nothing left behind! Preparation?done!?

Ippo: I'm off!!!

​Ippo: It's the same scenery?as usual. The same scenery of the path to the Hall...

Ippo: Nothing has changed. It's the path I'm used to take.? The only thing different is...What has changed is...me. How will I feel after seeing the building again?

Ippo: I'm back...!!

Takamura: Ah!!! If that isn't the piece of junk himself! It's been a while piece of junk!?

Ippo: He ruined my feelings.??

Takamura: What have you come for piece of junk?!

Ippo: What's up with that name?!

Takamura: You don't like it? How about "Pandora"! It's the abbreviation for punch drunker, so remember it.?

Ippo: It hasn't been confirmed that I'm a punch drunker. So at least add candidate to that.??

Takamura: Then piece of junk is just fine!

Ippo: Please learn to be a bit more sensitive.?

END

Credits to elmarinoloco ng westboard dynamite glove forums :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Round 1219 raw!

https://netabare-mangacafe.info/「はじめの一歩」ネタバレ 1219話/

Buti pa side characters nabibigyan ng chance mag shine. Si ippo lang hinde. Pinaka mistreated na shounen mc talaga si ippo-kun hahahahaha :lol:

Nice comeback by hayami! :thumbsup:

- - - Updated - - -

Ayan nanaman si mori,nagbibigay ng parang false sense of hope.

Kung mananalo si hayami, malaking inspiration to kay ippo. Na kayang manalo ni hayami despite ng terrible condition ng panga niya(please refer sa laban niya kay kobashi)

Pero syempre,si mori tong pinag uusapan natin. Magaling siyang mag troll at baka next chapter,mahuhulihan ng malamyang suntok si hayami. Mababasag panga niya na magreresult sa pagkatalo.

Thus, putting a nail sa coffin lahat ng hopes ng comeback para kay ippo-kun lolz :lol:

English version

https://m.imgur.com/a/2Q7Rz

Last edited:

Parang tinatamad na ako subaybayan to.. whew!

thanks.. matagal ko din sinubaybayan ito

ayos tooooooooo

shet.. si hayami nakatama ng solid, siya pa na knocked down sa exchange...

round 1221 spoiler

all that sh_t just for nothing. Classic trolling by mori. :lol:

Last edited:

Sabi na paasa nanaman eh.

Sana mag champion siya

graveh namand dito hayst.. haha

bago palang po me dito paano po ako mapanood na movie dito symbianize?

Back
Top Bottom