Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[HELP] How to unlock sim HTC HTL22 au

SuperSef18

Apprentice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Please help po mga sir how to unlock itong phone ko. galing kasi ng taiwan padala ng pinsan ko eh diko magamit sa network natin here in phil. nakalock kasi :( :pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

Please help po mga sir how to unlock itong phone ko. galing kasi ng taiwan padala ng pinsan ko eh diko magamit sa network natin here in phil. nakalock kasi :( :pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

I can unlocked your PHone using codes only. txt/call me 09333288887

master pag sinalpakan ko ng ibang sim card hindi sya humihinge ng code.

i also have the same problem .. please help me i already got the code. wen it first came here in the PH i insert my simcard and it ask for the code and i restore factory setting it so i can use it without code and when i finally got money to openline it. they give me the code and when i insert the simcard the code doesnt appear anymore. please help me ...

Last edited:

turn off your HTC.... then click sumultaniously the volume up and power button........

turn off your HTC.... then click sumultaniously the volume up and power button........

Sir, tested ba to? or any source para mabasa ko rin ?

Meron kase ako dito , naghahanap din ako ng unlock code, thanks!

Back
Top Bottom