Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[Help] Out of memory texture and hang of browser, discord and games

vhonzlink

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
can someone help me ? ilang araw na po kc laging out of memory texture and naghahang ung browser, discord at ibang games na nilalaro ko .. hindi nmn po ganito ito dati . . updated nmn mga drivers ko . . pahelp po thanks

This is just my opinion.. if you follow or not is your decision.
1. software problem (check for these cases)
- ur operating system is killing your system
• windows might have detected an illegal activity/license, etc​
- ur antivirus is killing your system
• too many antivirus/antimalware running on background is not good..​
• if you are on win10-11, defender is enough + any non-MS firewall like comodo, etc​
- a virus or a malware or stubs is in effect
• if this is the case then, all your AV is useless..​
• this is difficult if you are using win10-11 coz MS might have been the cause for this, or some new stubs not filtered by defender..​
2. hardware problem
- go to your nearest doctor / pc tech.. do not self medicate to avoid complications / further damage of your system unit.
PS:
if i was in your case, i would try to swap out memory cards / video cards / check processor / check bios / check voltage / etc​

Back
Top Bottom