Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

help sa zenfone 5

napster14

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
hi po, ask ko lang po kung panu ma open ung phone thru computer

gusto ko po sana kasing i save ung mga pics sa zenfone 5 to computer pero pag plug ko d nmn cya lumalabas sa my computer, na try ko na rin ung Asus pc link pero wala nmn file transfer akong makita from phone to computer

thanks

hi po, ask ko lang po kung panu ma open ung phone thru computer

gusto ko po sana kasing i save ung mga pics sa zenfone 5 to computer pero pag plug ko d nmn cya lumalabas sa my computer, na try ko na rin ung Asus pc link pero wala nmn file transfer akong makita from phone to computer

thanks

Bro. try this For Asus Zenfone 5

1.Connect your Cellphone to the PC
2. next Go to Settings
3. Click the Storage
4. Find the Logo of USB in the upper Right Side Part
5. Click that Logo "USB"
6. Click the "Check" of Media Device (MTP)

and your CP will be Connected and Storage Show.

Back
Top Bottom