Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

help:!!!! samsung gàlaxy note 8 gt-n5100 mtk6589 clone

marbz321

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
patulong naman mga masters... boot stuck kasi sya nung una..no luck sa hard reset so i reflashed it using sp flashtool. tengda firmware ginamit ko.. upon starting to flash..nag error dram failed.. tapos yung process bar ng sp flashtool ay stuck lng sa 100% red,. then i unplugged my device.. nung ikakabit ko na ulit sa pc.. no response na sya... no power.. not charging.. dead.. pero nadedetect sya ng pc as mediatek da usb vcom .. pero di na sya nadedetect ng sp flashtool... help naman .. salamat ng marami..

Back
Top Bottom