Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

How to be a DJ?

Eyeshield21v2

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
As of now I am confused, about why is it DJ's nowadays are so popular. Well I do think that job is cool.

Steps to be a DJ
1. Gather yourself, think of it as you are a music lover. Be confident dude.
2. If you have money then you can buy any of the DJ to be Gears, but for if you don't have it then try to download all of the latest Virtual Software for DJ. For me if You have money Serato and Traktor would be the best with your gear.
3. Work of small time bars or on any events, make your own name.
4. Do your own mixes make it unique, probably the best way is to make your own Composition.
5. As I said on number 3, make your own name. Social media will help you, but be careful what you are posting. Just make sure you should include the original creator of the songs that you are mixing.

Lastly
6. Feel free, be cool man.. And Start some party..

TS,
Balak ko din sna maging DJ.
ask ko lang penge nmn advise re sa headphones. Plan to buy equipment one by one and what are those.

ako din gusto nko maging dj
my latest virtual dj po ba kau
link po tnx

paturo nman ts kung pano ng ssync yung mga electro from different track yung para tuloy tuloy yung beat.

Back
Top Bottom