Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

How to get a job in Call Center? [questions, opinions & experiences are wel

Re: How to get a job in Call Center? [questions, opinions &

URGENT HIRING: OUTBOUND SALES AGENT to start on NOV. 18, 2013

HOW TO APPLY

Create/Submit your resume online:
http://careers.bradycorp.com.ph/

Visit our Recruitment Hub:
Ground Floor, Worldwide Corporate Center, Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong City

LIKE US on Facebook to get updates on our Job Vacancies!
Official Brady Philippines

FOLLOW US on Twitter too!
@brady_careers

APPLY NOW!!!

looking for a techsupport position mga kasymb.baka may alam kayo na along edsa lang.yung above 15k sana ang basic.i have a ccenter experience :reading:

sino po may alam san pwede mag apply for Data Encoder/Non-voice acc games etc.. pm lang po :thanks:

thanks ts :D very helpful thread :D

thanks guys sa pag-appreciate ng thread na ito.. :salute:

..share ko na rin po sa inyo itong proyekto ng mga kapwa Bayaning Puyat natin.. for those who are interested and are willing to help, please contact the administrators of the Call Center Show in their facebook page.. :)

POST from their FB page : We have been approved by the Ortigas Center Association Inc. Admin to hold our Oplan Damayan ng #BayaningPuyat at Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center, Pasig City with only one condition. Please check out the photo and share the update to your friends. We will release the program and what to expect on our later posts. For inquiries, please coordinate with The Call Center Show admins or message us on FB..

View attachment 144480

Attachments

• bayaning puyat.png
    bayaning puyat.png
    22.6 KB · Views: 10

hi guys.

just had my application at cvg, up-a this afternoon.
the process has been "cool" and smooth contrary to what I've expected.

well,actually I haven't undergone the final interview yet. I just finished and passed through the initial interview and the exams (aced some of the exams- the facilitator told me). my final interviewer, ma'am Kat , was very accommodating. she was very open to discuss every aspect of the guidelines sheet, and offered to put me on active file so that I won't have issues in case I need to attend to something that has to do with fulfilling my religious obligations. she told me that as soon as I've accomplished everything that I need to attend to, she's just a call or text away to arrange and conduct my final interview.

I believe it's nice to be honest, so I asked her about their policy with regards to attendance. I asked her if it's possible to switch shifts or schedule (for once) with a co-worker should there be an instance that my schedule would be in conflict with our schedule for our yearly thanksgiving in our religion. she was glad that I've brought that up. she knows how much that means to us, so she offered to give me an option. she told me to do what I need to attend to, and whenever I'm free, we can proceed with the final interview. she even told me she would vouch for me even if it takes a little more than a month for me to accomplish what I needed to do.

just wanna share my experience for the day.
it's been months since I've last posted here.

I heard there would be a job fair in trinoma to be held tuesday and wednesday next week (19-20).

who wants to join?anyone?

I'll be there next week.
see ya'. :)

Wow its awesome thanks for this wonderful thread, I really appreciate it. Good luck for me guys I'm hoping to be hired!!! soon!

Re: How to get a job in Call Center?

hi guys..

it's me again.
just wanna share my experience..

I participated in the two-day job fair yesterday and today which was held in trinoma.
it was quite a tiresome two-day event..
but nevertheless, it was worth the effort...

if things turned out to be good, just what I've been expecting, I'll be hired soon...

tomorrow I'll be having my online exam and versant in TP SMF.

I still have a pending application with IBM,
and is currently on 'active file' with CVG.
Better to have a contingency plan
than put all stakes with only one. ;)

to all those aspiring agents out there,
try participating in job fairs.
it would really help you develop your confidence as you'll be able to practice your delivery of speech.
soon enough you'll be comfortable with using the language as a medium.
don't let your nerves overcome you..:)

Last edited:

Hello!

You might be interested. Brady Philippines is in need of Outbound Sales Agents to start on Dec 2. There will be Free Christmas Gift Baskets for all hires.

WHY JOIN US:
five-day work week
weekends off
stability
fun environment
medical privileges
commissions
attractive compensation and benefits

Brady Philippines Direct Marketing Inc.
G/F, Worldwide Corporate Center,
Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong City

Facebook: Official Brady Philippines
Twitter: Brady_Careers

I've been planning to shift in this kinda field... coz it feels like im workin my whole life as an admin support with nothing to improve...

Thanks to this thread and to others posting their stories, experience and techniques about the industry. Can I still have a chance getting hired in this industry? I'm already 28 years old, and to tell you honestly I have no job experience yet, as in no job since birth.haha But that doesn't mean I didn't gave an inch of effort in getting one, ofcourse I also applied and got rejected. My problem is when the interview comes and also I'm having a hard time pronouncing with letter 'R' word. Having that problem, makes me think that I have no way of making in the industry.

Because of this thread I decided to join symbianize and I'm enjoying it. well for my call center dream I'll be applying next week. thanks for everyone who share their experiences, as for a noob person in call center world like me.. I have a confidence now. :)

looking for a techsupport position mga kasymb.baka may alam kayo na along edsa lang.yung above 15k sana ang basic.i have a ccenter experience :reading:

accenture, stream and transcom alam ko. kung gusto mo malaki meron sa may libis 25-30k basic

accenture, stream and transcom alam ko. kung gusto mo malaki meron sa may libis 25-30k basic

panu po if walang experience. I'm looking for a job in libis because It's near my place. may I know what is the company???

nice thread ts.. Very informative one for those who are willing to apply as ccenter agents.. :D

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks to this thread and to others posting their stories, experience and techniques about the industry. Can I still have a chance getting hired in this industry? I'm already 28 years old, and to tell you honestly I have no job experience yet, as in no job since birth.haha But that doesn't mean I didn't gave an inch of effort in getting one, ofcourse I also applied and got rejected. My problem is when the interview comes and also I'm having a hard time pronouncing with letter 'R' word. Having that problem, makes me think that I have no way of making in the industry.

kaya yan bro.. im 35 now... i got in in this industry last march...kailangan lang gusto mo talaga...
=what i did is i practiced typing everyday(mabagal kasi ako mag type.. kailangan atleast 25wpm)
=itinakwil ko muna ang lahat ng tagalog shows & movies( di nman sa di ako makabayan pero di ba want the job ... we want to improve... drastic times we must make drastic measures)
=watch english movies/shows everyday (katagalan kasi sa panonood mo makukuha mo mga expressions nila & magiging confident ka na in the process

yun lang naman.. gudluck bro( i'm @ teleperformance edsa nga pala U-VERSE TECH SUPPORT)

Last edited:

- - - Updated - - -

kaya yan bro.. im 35 now... i got in in this industry last march...kailangan lang gusto mo talaga...
=what i did is i practiced typing everyday(mabagal kasi ako mag type.. kailangan atleast 25wpm)
=itinakwil ko muna ang lahat ng tagalog shows & movies( di nman sa di ako makabayan pero di ba want the job ... we want to improve... drastic times we must make drastic measures)
=watch english movies/shows everyday (katagalan kasi sa panonood mo makukuha mo mga expressions nila & magiging confident ka na in the process

yun lang naman.. gudluck bro( i'm @ teleperformance edsa nga pala U-VERSE TECH SUPPORT)

Thanks for the encouraging words brother. I will do the things you advised me. Right now, I've downloaded some english materials with videos to atleast improve my pronunciations and knowledge in english grammars/tenses. Thanks again bro.

Thank you for this informative tips and techniques on how to prepared & to apply in BPO industry actually i got nervous even im prepared to my answer because there are many things that will enter on your mind how to to be confident and the gesture it makes you weird hahaha....

thank you for this helpful tips.. i hope i would overcome my nervousness and to be confident who i am... :thumbsup:

hello, everyone =D

i've been in this industry for 4 years. (nagfouryears sya this december 1 palang)
sa ngayon, pahinga muna ako, nagpahinga ako since august. naisip ko magiba ng career e.

anyway, habang pahinga ako, i'll try to answer some of your questions, pm nyo na din ako kung may tanong kayo.

nung ako nagapply, 18 lang ako, tapos 2nd year college. wala akong kaalam alam, so ang ginawa ko, apply dito, apply dun. ang dami kong natutunan na hindi tinuro sa school o ng kung sino.
i know what the feeling is like. so kung may maitutulong ako, sige lang.
just ask me.

also, kung may alam din kayong travel with sales account, sabihin nyo naman sakin. hahaha

Guys? Anyone here working in Jp Morgan Chase and Co.? Thank you! Was planning to apply there, currently employed in CVG G5. ;)

Back
Top Bottom