Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

I don't need a boyfriend

Ambellina

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
I don't need a boyfriend. I don't need someone to love.
What I need is someone I can hang out with, go and have adventures with, without it being labelled as a date.
What I need is someone who understands that not all girls are the same, and sex really is just sex.
What I need is someone who understands that I don't have the emotional range of a teaspoon, and that I can care for him as his friend without wanting to be his girlfriend.
What I need is someone who won't get jealous that I'd rather spend time with my laptop than with him.
What I need is someone who cares enough to occasionally check how I'm doing, but won't feel the need to monitor my every move.
What I need is someone who would listen to me, but never fall for me.

I don't need a boyfriend. I need a companion.

well, you also need a Pet.. a Dog maybe.. :lol:

Last edited:
mabuti cguro TS n maghanap k ng baklang kaibigan...^^

Be careful on what you wish for because you just might get it...

I think you're looking for a fuck buddy or a jerk huh? Since you'd rather spend time with the lappy then why not just stick with it? Usually when a girl says to never fall for her, it becomes the opposite. Good luck.

well, you also need a Pet.. a Dog maybe.. :lol:
I already have a couple of dogs.
im your friend... with benefits :beat:
That's the thing friends with benefits are usually more like acquaintances with benefits. I want an actual friendship.
i need you, then.
lol, why?
Be careful on what you wish for because you just might get it...

I think you're looking for a fuck buddy or a jerk huh? Since you'd rather spend time with the lappy then why not just stick with it? Usually when a girl says to never fall for her, it becomes the opposite. Good luck.

Usually being the operative word. I'm different. I'm not looking for a jerk or a fubu. I'm looking for someone who will be a friend to me and not just a label, with the benefit part just being a perk.

What I need is someone I can hang out with, go and have adventures with, without it being labelled as a date.
What I need is someone who understands that not all girls are the same, and sex really is just sex.
What I need is someone who understands that I don't have the emotional range of a teaspoon, and that I can care for him as his friend without wanting to be his girlfriend.
What I need is someone who won't get jealous that I'd rather spend time with my laptop than with him.
What I need is someone who cares enough to occasionally check how I'm doing, but won't feel the need to monitor my every move.

you wont find any guy like that who would lend his time and listen to you
you wont find a sincere enough guy like that

^and to add guys would just wanna get into your pants..
Good luck TS..go for a lady friend cheers!
Or a cat will do

Last edited:
Minsan ang siyang talagang hinahanap mo, nasa paligid lang yan at naghihintay sayo. Marahil, medyo busy ka sa ibang gawain, kaya hindi mo siya napapansin. Maaaring dati mo syang kaibigan o kakilala, ngunit hindi kayo close kaya nahihiya rin syang lumapit sayo.

COMPANION
Go to your nearest PETSHOP and buy a DOG,CAT ..
- DOG/CAT can love you
- You can go adventure W/ a DOG/CAT
- Teach a DOG/CAT that all girls are not the same ;)
- DOG/CAT can be your friend
- DOG/CAT wont get jealous if you spend your whole time on your loptop
- DOG/CAT do not monitor you, they just dont care ;)
- DOG/CAT will listen to you on whatever you say to them

Goodluck finding someone like that, medyo mahirap hanapin pero they exist.

Go with a Sagittarian Man, they want companionship.. I don't believed in silly horoscopes, pero I know a couple of people that only want companionship under this sign.

good luck finding a guy who's able to do those things for you. :approve:

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait til mafall and mainlove ka. Magbabago lahat ng gusto mo na yan.

Or pwede rin na may mga pinagdaanan ka from the past kaya takot ka sa commitment since relationship is a commitment kaya ayaw mo. Friends can be companion as well. Kaibigan ba na lalake gusto mo? Or lahat nafafall sayo at nagiging over once lumagpas na sa friendship level ang lahat?

Back
Top Bottom