Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

IT Thesis Maker(android, Website, Desktop application and etc)

ian9141

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score

pls Contact me 09123255023

for more information

Last edited:
i'm interested, the only thing I want to do is to connect my server and client application through VB.NET sockets method..

what do you mean of pre enrollment?

pls Contact me 09123255023

for more information

the price may vary from the kind of the system or apps you want and also the scope and the limitation of the system or application

brod this is not the right place to advertise your services
dumadami ang mga gaya mo dito sa programming section

we are supposed to share and learn dito sa section na to at hindi matututong magpagawa kung hindi kaya

meron po tayo ibang section para dyan

if you should do it mas ok if you do it silently,
hwag natin i encourage ang katamaran by blatanly posting like this

kung ako lang pwede ko ilabas lahat ng codes ko para sa iba pero hindi ganun e, wala na matututo pag ganun,, magiging madali na magbayad kasi nandyan nakikita ng mga tamad na estudyante

i understand na kelangan mo rin ng pera, kung sana kilala ko ang ability mo baka makahanap tayo ng mas malaki at mas permanent at mas challenging na work para sayo

keep on doing "thesis" level apps at mahihirapan ka rin sa real corporate projects dahil masasanay ka sa madadaling codes.

Last edited:

we are supposed to share and learn dito sa section na to at hindi matututong magpagawa kung hindi kaya

kung ako lang pwede ko ilabas lahat ng codes ko para sa iba pero hindi ganun e, wala na matututo pag ganun,, magiging madali na magbayad kasi nandyan nakikita ng mga tamad na estudyante

i understand na kelangan mo rin ng pera, kung sana kilala ko ang ability mo baka makahanap tayo ng mas malaki at mas permanent at mas challenging na work para sayo

keep on doing "thesis" level apps at mahihirapan ka rin sa real corporate projects dahil masasanay ka sa madadaling codes.

My sentiments exactly.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a life time.

i'm interested, the only thing I want to do is to connect my server and client application through VB.NET sockets method..

you have MVP logo and yet you can not do sockets?

Last edited:

On Point! Up for this!

This my last resort. wala na talaga. permission to request here for my thesis..
tanong ko lang kaya mo bang gumawa ng 2D mmorpg para android device. if yes, i'll send the details.

Back
Top Bottom