Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

LET'S TALK IN ENGLISH GAME

we all do miss the forum when it went down.. gladly it's back.. so lets help to maintain this

I'll be slacking the whole day tomorrow. It's public holiday in Australia to mourn for the Queen's death. It's just that Friday I need to go back to work. Wish they made it a long weekend.
Hope everyone's doing well!

Great Gatsby Movie GIF by Sony

Last edited:
everyone miss the queen.. big fan of her.. to the new king...... naaahhhh..

I'll be slacking the whole day tomorrow. It's a public holiday in Australia to mourn the Queen's death. It's just too back Friday I need to go back to work. Wish they made it a long weekend.
Hope everyone's doing well!

Great Gatsby Movie GIF by Sony
It's also a holiday tomorrow there right?

^on some states yes. Too bad I didn't have a long weekend!

^still waiting for the face reveal...you know.. hahahah

where have you been?

^still waiting for the face reveal...you know.. hahahah
Don't put your hopes high on that :lol:

Do you think there are IM chat groups for Australians that I can join?

Not really sure as I'm not into IM's. I've seen a few Aussies going live on tiktok so you might wanna try that.

You might as well try face reveling at tiktok i would gladly install it just for that purpose. Hahahaha

Don't put your hopes high on that :lol:

Not really sure as I'm not into IM's. I've seen a few Aussies going live on tiktok so you might wanna try that.
Thanks for that info, I'm looking for Aussie friends that I can have some chit chat or group audio calls to, something like that to understand more their accent and about them.

Bloody hell mate. Hahahaha

I probably have at least two post showing m y face:rofl:
You might as well try face reveling at tiktok i would gladly install it just for that purpose. Hahahaha
Thanks for that info, I'm looking for Aussie friends that I can have some chit chat or group audio calls to, something like that to understand more their accent and about them.
Because?

cant wait GIF

I probably have at least two post showing m y face:rofl:

Because?

cant wait GIF
Where to find that faces? 😅

Because I have 2 Australian bosses. I want to know more about their Slangs and so on.

Where? :what: hahahha

Where to find that faces? 😅

Because I have 2 Australian bosses. I want to know more about their Slangs and so on.
Oh cool! Well, you can converse with them and learn their slang. I pretty much learned a few thru constant communication. You can use youtube and google :D

Good arvo - good afternoon!
Crickey! - surprise
Ludacris - huge/massive
throw the shrimp on the barbie - let's get started
avo - avocado
tassy- tasmania
bloke - guy
shiela - girl/lady
thongs - slippers /flip flops

hope you can use them one of these days :D

Oh cool! Well, you can converse with them and learn their slang. I pretty much learned a few thru constant communication. You can use youtube and google :D

Good arvo - good afternoon!
Crickey! - surprise
Ludacris - huge/massive
throw the shrimp on the barbie - let's get started
avo - avocado
tassy- tasmania
bloke - guy
shiela - girl/lady
thongs - slippers /flip flops

hope you can use them one of these days :D
Yeah I'm watching now Aussies in Tikton even I don't open or use this app often.

^cool

Hope you're all safe wherever you are!

Marked as safe.

Back
Top Bottom