Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Literati Presents: Plot Fridays V2.0 (only open on Fridays)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:dance: Literati Presents: Plot Friday V2.0 :dance:

Yup! This is Plot Friday Version 2.0. You may visit the previous thread as reference.

Literati encourages all members to participate by posting ideas you may want to write/share. You may use this thread as storage of plot you miss to write.

What is a plot?

Plot is a literary term defined as the events that make up a story, particularly as they relate to one another in a pattern, in a sequence, through cause and effect, how the reader views the story, or simply by coincidence. - wikipedia

Again, what is Plot friday?

* This thread is available only for posting every Friday.
* Open to all aspiring, frustrated, inspired, expired and season writers
* Limit your plot to 250 words

Notice :
* If you want to use a plot from this thread, kindly give credits to original poster. :salute:

Sample Plot :

"A woman anthropologist living in Peru seeks to unravel the mystery of why she gave birth to four toads after being brutally raped by a Galapagos turtle"

A person with a new idea is a crank until the idea succeeds. - Mark Twain

Last edited:
Story (Fantasy)

There is an exact time and date where you can travel to a world of wonders. A paradise where you can play, loaf around and enjoy yourself. But, every pleasure comes an opposite reaction. There is also an exact time and date where you can escape from this world. After the time range and you didn't manage to escape, you may die so you need to survive from the rest of the days.

Code:
[CENTER][COLOR="Black"][SIZE="2"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]A pain that uses a knife
Pain that one day will take my life
This pain will never end my strife[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]
~ poem

Code:
[FONT="Verdana"]And who will save my Circuited Soul?[/FONT]

Poem about CS

Last edited:
ngayon ay biyernes. love sa story na nabuo ng dahil sa ginisang munggo

~short story :lmao:

makikisali lang po :D

This uncertainty
is driving me crazy,
the pain you inflicted on me
lets my heart bleed thoroughly

-poem

inakala ni erol na bakla ang assitant niya dahil nahuli niyang nakatutok ang dslr sa condo ng isang sikat na macho dancer. ngunit isang hubad na katawan ng babae na may sikat na mukha ang lumitaw.

- isang mainit na kwento

Matapos ang 10 taon muling bumangon si Hermos mula sa kulungang yelo..ngayon ay mag babalik siya upang bawiin ang kaharian nya na inagaw sa kanya ng mortal na kaaway na si Bergo ang higante

Plot for epic poem:rock:

isang batang white lady ang namamahay sa magarang play house, na may kakayahang gaing baliw ang kanyang mga nakalalaro. Iisa lamang ang kayang kahinaan- ang pink lollipop.

horror plot

Alas tres ng madaling araw. Nababalot ng katahimikan ang paligid ng isang maliit na hospital sa bayan ng Abueva. May magbubuwis na naman ng buhay.

~horror plot

Last edited:
bagong bahay, bagong buhay. pero ang bahay ay mukhang may sariling buhay at muling ipinapaala sa kanya ang mga nakakalusalok niyang nakaraan.

Sa hindi malamang paraan ay bigla kang nakabalik sa panahon nung ikaw ay bata pa, at laking gulat mo na nakita mo ang sarili mo na kalong-kalong ng anak mo sa hinaharap

Plot for Horror Story

buo ang paniniwala ni jerick na ampon ng pari sa kanilang bayan ang nababalitang aswang. problema nya lang kung paano ito patutunayan gayong sa mismong kumbento ito namamalagi.

horror plot :D

isang paglilitis ang naganap sa kagubatan sa pagiging ganid ng unggoy sa saging.

- dula

Nakapagtataka ang katahimikan sa paligid kahit na punong-puno ito ng tao. Ang kanilang mga mata'y nakatuon lamang sa akin. Unti-unting nagdilim ang kapaligiran at sa natitirang liwanag, natagpuan ko ang aking ama.

Plot for Horror Story

Safety is not to be neglecleted or ignored especially on construction and engineering sites. YET, even with lots of precautions and protective equipments, accidents still happened. A horrific image caught on cam enforce these unexpected accidents.

Hollow bliss brought by a kiss that's met so many lips before.
That joy I miss might yet exist if my kiss met your lips once more.
~ poem

Isang txt message ang matatanggap mo at depende sa reply mo ang magiging kasunod ma kaganapan.

Your character's car breaks when he is driving home from a business trip late at night. Fortunately, there is a hotel nearby, so the character decides to stay there and deal with the car in the morning. This hotel is the creepiest place he's ever seen.

Why is it so creepy? Create the atmosphere.

According to the hotel's policy, the character pays in advance for the night. Then he goes up to his room, and things get even creepier.

How? Show us.

Your character wants to leave the place but tells himself he's being irrational. He's already paid for the room, and he tells himself everything will be fine. But it just gets worse.

Depending on how you write this, it could be a ghost story, a crime story, a realistic psychological drama, or a comedy. You could even try your hand at all of them and write four stories.

Last edited:
Isang good news ang dala ni Len, sasagutin na daw niya ako sa Birthday ko. Isang bad news ang dala ni Doc, may HIV ako.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom