Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

MultiPoint Server 2012, PASOK po

mikeofficial

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
good pm. I have a problem on configuring printer in multipoint server 2012. pls help me.

I installed printer in the main server and its perfectly working with the main server and on its client pc, i've already shared the printer to the network and the sub server has an access on it and can print documents, but the client pc on sub server can’t access the shared printer on the main server. What should I do?

Ito po yung diagram mga boss, medyo maliit nga lng, pacncya na po..

View attachment 347380

Attachments

• mulltpoint server problem.jpg
    mulltpoint server problem.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 75
Last edited:
go to network internet kaylangan mo add yung isang ip mo sa advance tcp ip para basahin din ng printer mo add mo sa server na gamit mo yung isang ip ng mga client mo

Last edited:
Bakit hindi mo nalang share to all client
right click mo ang printer then shared to all network

- - - Updated - - -

Bakit hindi mo nalang share to all client
right click mo ang printer then shared to all network

pwede po ba magrequest ng software ng multipoint server nyo? sira po kc yung system ng computer na inaayos ko.

Back
Top Bottom